[Selling]  Selling Uriel 2.

As it turns out, Zeus23 is being the unfair victim of a returning racist: 2KOOL4SKOOL. We had to ban him previously, for acting racist and making bad troll posts afterwards too. It seems that 2KOOL4SKOOL came back, with more accounts than ever: AJTopper, SwitchBladr, BeyHyper and NerdyNinja are all his. This is incredibly sad, because he used each account for different purposes, apparently: one was meant to do business, another acted as a regular customer, a third was going to make videos on YouTube to probably promote products more, etc. It is ridiculous for anyone to try to come back from a justified ban, but it is even more pathetic that he would orchestrate such a number of personas... Talk about multiple personalities disorder.

More here.

About Zeus23, I have never dealt with him personally, but I would ask that you completely ignore the last few comments made by 2KOOL4SKOOL and his own selves and give him a chance as a seller, unprejudiced!
Wow. Who has time to actively manage that many accounts daily, especially as a seller... Interesting turn of events.
Wow, didn't expect that
So how did you find that the accounts were made by the same person? Or did they just make all the accounts on the same day?
(Aug. 17, 2017  11:47 PM)Mage Wrote: Wow, didn't expect that
So how did you find that the accounts were made by the same person? Or did they just make all the accounts on the same day?

Well there is one way that is rather obvious, but I would prefer not to outright write it either, hah.
Well that explains why NerdyNinja was such a jerk. Good Riddance.
I mean me and zeus had some problems in the past but generally he's not a bad guy. Especially not the way that this member (whoever he is cos he got like 10 accounts) is describing him. And also if this member is really SwitchBladr, the last thing he should be doing is criticising other people's prices like a hypocrite when he messages people telling them their items are worth less than half of what they really are and selling less valuable items for higher himself. A shame he turned out to be racist too which is even more saddening cos the one thing I liked about the wbo is the fact we established equality among members.