[Selling]  Selling & Trading offers! MFBs PARTS FOR TRADE!

(Nov. 08, 2011  1:55 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: yea, about that. I found a box itz just that i do not have launchers for the beys is that ok?

yes..i dont mind..you can throw away weight disk as well to save on shipping..only weight disk..XD
and receipt please ok..XD
the weight disk shouldnt be a problem
and what should I put on the receipt? Chocked
(Nov. 08, 2011  3:46 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: the weight disk shouldnt be a problem
and what should I put on the receipt? Chocked
just ask the post office officer a receipt..they indeed will give you one..then just took picture of it..i think from this time onward..we should discuss this in PM..
I will be posting new parts soon so be on the loockout everyone!
I have a good trade for your bull cw. I will trade you my ledgend midnight pices. Do we have a deal? It has 17 stars for stamina and 13 stars for defense and 9 stars for attack. Lets trade!
All for just the bull ce? What are the track and bottom parts?
I'll trade you for the grip ray gil , cyclone herculeo , and your metal faces so just tell me what you want.
(May. 23, 2013  2:35 AM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: I'll trade you for the grip ray gil , cyclone herculeo , and your metal faces so just tell me what you want.
i think he sold all beys and anyways its 2 year old thread plz dont bump it
I think I'll have the Aquario CW and thE RF but I will only have aquario if it's blue. I know, Im picky.

+bull for $3.50?
(Jun. 19, 2013  4:15 PM)AZL Wrote: I think I'll have the Aquario CW and thE RF but I will only have aquario if it's blue. I know, Im picky.

+bull for $3.50?

Tired can't u read posts it 2 yrs old stop posting.
OK, gotcha.
I have a Light Launcher 1 I will trade. I also have some of the parts you are looking for.
(Jun. 22, 2013  7:47 PM)SoulNinja Wrote: I have a Light Launcher 1 I will trade. I also have some of the parts you are looking for.

dude jst read the posts its 2yrs old Tired
(Jun. 23, 2013  12:42 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2013  7:47 PM)SoulNinja Wrote: I have a Light Launcher 1 I will trade. I also have some of the parts you are looking for.

Don't get cocky, I forgot it was two years old and he was last active in April Tired
(Jun. 23, 2013  4:46 PM)SoulNinja Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2013  12:42 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:

Don't get cocky, I forgot it was two years old and he was last active in April Tired
still bro i already said dis 2 times
i'll trade you some parts
Do you have Cosmic Pegasus energy ring, and Death Quetzalcoatl spark effects facebolt, fusion wheel, and spin track