[Selling]  Selling/Trading cheap Metal Masters Beyblades

Hi guys! I'm a guy from Spain that recently has been collecting Beyblades and so. I grew up with Dragoon and his friends and til' this day I'm getting up to date! 

I've always liked selling and trading, and to this day I have a great reputation in the greatest 2nd hand selling app in Spain with 49 5*s sells. Haven't received a single 4* til' this date! 

[Image: YlHhXmt.png]

Recently I discovered this community, and since I have such a good access for Metal Masters in my city I decided to start selling abroad or trading, since it's pretty difficult for me to get Beys from Hasbro new generations or Takara, collections that I've been looking for. 

You can DM me and I'll check disponibility of the beys you are looking for, giving good discounts if you buy them in pack. 

[Image: YzDFmir.png]

[Image: Pf82hX1.jpg]

The shipping is from Spain, so I take that into consideration when looking at setting up the price for the sellings. 

If you need more information please contact me and we can talk via Discord or here. Greetings!

Edit: Showing you guys a photo from my personal collection so you can see which kind of Beys I have access to (There are a lot more, that's why you should ask me for the models before I can confirm!) 

[Image: Ai02qcN.jpg]

Edit 2: Adding prices and models!

Models:
-Twisted Tempo
-Meteo L-Drago (The shown in the pictures)
-Bakushin Susanow
-Spiral Capricorn
-Grand Cetus
-Thermal Gemios
-Counter Scorpio
-Vulcan Horuseus
-Nightmare Rex

-1 Pack: 20$ per unit
-2 Packs: 18$ per unit
-3 Packs: 16$ per unit
-From 5 and on: 16$ per unit + One Random for free!
Jinbee
We got a thread with no pictures of proof of items being sold
(Apr. 07, 2022  12:20 AM)kai edits Wrote: Jinbee
We got a thread with no pictures of proof of items being sold

On it! Didn't knew I could post pictures!

Edit: Fixed!
Hello, fellow bladers! I have been owning a set of gold, silver, bronze mercury Anubis from a big scale MFB tournament ages ago and I was wondering how much are they worth as a set? As I couldn't find much information on it on the internet and almost no one is selling them online.
Post updated with more pics and models I have!
you still open to selling/trading?
pm me please
Will buy Meteo L-Drago. Bakushin Susanow, Spiral Capricorn and if it's still up: Gravity Destroyer/Perseus. I'm EU based.