[Selling]  Selling Plastics $10 each

Are they $10 each including shipping? And if not how much would it cost to sydney Australlia , if i bought 1-6 beys?
same as rusty and do you include launchers. im interested in 2 of them, galman and master dragoon.
Postage depends on where you are but for a lot of 3+ beyblades its free.

Launchers are included if you want them.
Please reply to my PM. I want these beys first :3
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:10 PM)Chups Wrote: Please reply to my PM. I want these beys first :3

Could you reply to my PM too please...? :\
How much is shipping to the USA if you buy 3 I'm interested in your Polka and do they come with tools too launchers and ripcords
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:15 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: How much is shipping to the USA if you buy 3 I'm interested in your Polka and do they come with tools too launchers and ripcords

the only plastics that come with tool is beyblade from g-revolution with engine gear..the rest have no tool..
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:47 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:15 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: How much is shipping to the USA if you buy 3 I'm interested in your Polka and do they come with tools too launchers and ripcords

the only plastics that come with tool is beyblade from g-revolution with engine gear..the rest have no tool..

Oh Sorry I'm not familiar with plastics and heard of a tool once sorry I wasn't sure what the tool ment anyway