[Selling]  Selling NIB Gabriel

Hi, selling a NIB Gabriel if anyone here is interested. All the parts are brand new but the container bag is a little tattered (i taped some of it up to re-seal it) and the box is very slightly marked. Will put on Ebay at some point but I can offer a better price by selling on here. I will ship internationally or of course domestically from the UK, and can sort out shipping prices if there is any interest. Please email me with an offer if you want the beyblade as I am struggling to reply to PMs for some reason.

[Image: Cfg3sf.jpg]
$1 , not more Tongue_out
is £40 good?
haha first come first serve sold at $1! Wink not paying shipping tho! seriously tho username786 can i email you about that i cant reply to pms at the minute. I was looking for a little more but I think we could work something out.
(Apr. 10, 2015  6:54 PM)Beyguy20 Wrote: haha first come first serve sold at $1! Wink not paying shipping tho! seriously tho username786 can i email you about that i cant reply to pms at the minute. I was looking for a little more but I think we could work something out.
yeah, i'll pm my email address
I hate to bump this thread but I haven't sold this yet and am still looking for a quickish sale to free up some funds. Please let me know if there is any more interest in this beyblade.
Hey there, yeah it's still for sale. Please PM if you're interested!