[Selling]  Selling Metal Fight Beyblades

Hello everyone.
i have a few metal fight beyblades.
If you are interested with beyblades text me and OFFER me a price but please no low balling because you will just waste your time.
so please no low balling
I can sell face to face in Turkey,Istanbul or ship to worldwide.
Shipping prices you can check here.TURPEX fastest shipping.PTT Koli is slowlier way and cheaper.
http://en.ptt.gov.tr/ptten#ptt_gonderi_ucreti_ogrenme
For example shipping to England is $17 (up to 1 kg)

Paying will be via ,TransferGo,Western union,Transferwise,bank transfer,BTC or EcoPayz.Paypal isnt working in Turkey sorry my friends because of this.
Cheapest and fastest way TransferGo and WesternUnion and TransferWise.
Before paying via bank transfer,Please ask your bank how much commission they take.

All beyblades are Takara Tomy brand.
First photo is updated one.

[Image: 2iizi81.jpg]

[Image: 2nib777.jpg]

[Image: 1zgahib.jpg]

[Image: j9ajqb.jpg]
!Bump
Meteo L-Drago sold.
Gravity Destroyer sold.
!bump still selling

offer any prices i am okay with it
can yougive me pagasis (the original) and gold armored ldrago destroy for 10 each one
(Sep. 03, 2018  8:14 AM)tanerow123 Wrote: Hello everyone.
i have a few metal fight beyblades.
If you are interested with beyblades text me and OFFER me a price but please no low balling because you will just waste your time.
so please no low balling
I can sell face to face in Turkey,Istanbul or ship to worldwide.
Shipping prices you can check here.TURPEX fastest shipping.PTT Koli is slowlier way and cheaper.
http://en.ptt.gov.tr/ptten#ptt_gonderi_ucreti_ogrenme
For example shipping to England is $17 (up to 1 kg)

Paying will be via ,TransferGo,Western union,Transferwise,bank transfer,BTC or EcoPayz.Paypal isnt working in Turkey sorry my friends because of this.
Cheapest and fastest way TransferGo and WesternUnion and TransferWise.
Before paying via bank transfer,Please ask your bank how much commission they take.

All beyblades are Takara Tomy brand.
First photo is updated one.

[Image: 2iizi81.jpg]

[Image: 2nib777.jpg]

[Image: 1zgahib.jpg]

[Image: j9ajqb.jpg]

How much for the string launchers and the grip that has the bey pointer and string launcher on it?
How much for
Poison serpent, metro l dragons,Libra,unicorno,lightning l drago,and the grip launcher with the string