[Selling]  Selling Huge HMS and Plastics Collection - Rare Beyblades.

Hi all,

Some of you may remember me from a few years ago. I was particularly active in the plastics and HMS community, since a young age. During this time, I would like to think I earnt a reputation as being a very fair trader, with some of the best prices you can find.

I think it's time for me to sell my beyblades to those who may appreciate them more than I. 

Here is a google drive link for all of the photos in my collection, in there should be an image all of my beyblades with the date and my username. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

I do not yet have a list of all the beyblades in my collection but here are a few highlights to give you an idea

I think it is fair to say that I have probably 70% of plastics and HMS - unless you start counting some really obscure pre s series beys. Regardless, the photos should be description enough. I will update soon with a full list of beys.

I do have these beys listed on ebay as well, link can be found here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/24kgoldz/m.ht...7675.l2562

(Unfortunately eBay wouldn't let me list them all at once lol)

You can see rough prices of what I am looking for here, but if you buy directly through paypal on here I can offer a discount. Sizeable discounts with large purchases may be available! 

If anyone fancies buying it all of me at once, feel free to shoot me a PM. 

Rules:
PM offers/refer to ebay store for rough prices
Buyer pays shipment and fees on top of offers (unless explicitly stated)
UK based but willing to ship international
If I don't respond to PMs, feel free to shoot me an message on ebay or you can email me at aposeidon10@gmail.com
No lowballs

As far as possible, I aim to make the prices the most competitive in the market. Feel free to shoot me a PM and I can see about matching, if not beating, prices seen elsewhere in the market. 

Sold
Driger V
Round Shell MS
Draciel G

Thanks everyone!
Nice collection you got there, shot you a PM!
Bump! Sold around 25 beys already, so make sure you're ordered quick if theres anything you fancy. Keep an eye out on ebay to see what I've got left / give me a message anyway if there's something you fancy cause I still haven't got everything listed lol
Just recieved my package. Very trustable and reliable seller, item was shipped quickly too. Highly recommended.
How much gaia dragoon g?
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:39 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Just recieved my package. Very trustable and reliable seller, item was shipped quickly too. Highly recommended.

Great to hear!!

(Nov. 02, 2020  4:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: How much gaia dragoon g?
Sorry thats already sold! I'll update with whats sold soon!
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:12 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:39 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Just recieved my package. Very trustable and reliable seller, item was shipped quickly too. Highly recommended.

Great to hear!!

(Nov. 02, 2020  4:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: How much gaia dragoon g?
What about cyber dragoon
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  8:12 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Great to hear!!

What about cyber dragoon

Pm me, as I have two for sale Smile
Got any stadium magnets? Have a few magnacore blades, but not the magnets for under stadiums, also, you by chance got a magne weight disk or 2 kicking around? Thinking of maybe grabbing one for my vortex ape and one for my strata dragoon v, or flash leapord 1
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:14 AM)Xano384 Wrote: Got any stadium magnets? Have a few magnacore blades, but not the magnets for under stadiums, also, you by chance got a magne weight disk or 2 kicking around? Thinking of maybe grabbing one for my vortex ape and one for my strata dragoon v, or flash leapord 1

Afraid not sorry! But I have a few magne weight discs but they come as a part of some beys, if that interests you Smile
Bump! Also looking for WOTC pokemon cards, and high end yugioh cards (collections etc).
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:45 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Bump! Also looking for WOTC pokemon cards, and high end yugioh cards (collections etc).

Pm me i have a lot of yugioh cards. Pm me a list of cards.
Do you have Dranzer v2
Black dranzer still?
Please pm me if you do so🙂
(Dec. 11, 2020  7:05 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Bump - buy some spinning tops

I've PMed you
Hey! Im interested in the HMS neo grip with the blue rubber handle. If you could PM price please thatd be great