[Selling]  Selling Dragoon MS BNIB

Selling Dragoon MS BNIB, Pm offers in STERLING ONLY

I have 3 for sale.

This is listed on ebay too so subject to availability.

[Image: untitled_by_t_spencil-d9p007s.jpg]
bump
(Jan. 27, 2016  12:01 AM)taxus Wrote: How much? Smile
Hey! Just pm me an offer
bumpdizzle
bumpselecta
BUMP
Wiley eskimo riddim
lethal bizzle pow
(Feb. 26, 2016  4:09 PM)Morsoe Wrote: lethal bizzle pow

I assume that's a bump, you can only bump once 48 hours has passed from the last post, be careful with that.
(Feb. 27, 2016  1:06 AM)riffi813 Wrote: I think you better offer your price to sell, buyer won't offer price because seller would choose highest price from buyers and that is why buyers don't telling you their price I think.

Dragoon MS still have buyers, if I look YJA, I guess.

You hit the nail right on the head. Grin
There´s a far lower inhibition threshold for buyers, if there´s already a price mentioned.

So, Morsoe, if you do have a sketchy idea about how much you want for it, just tell a price close to it as a basis of negotiation. That can definitely be more promising than just waiting for offers, because the combination of not wanting to offer a low-ball or also bid too much, and maybe simply not being aware of what would be a fair price can put a buyer under so much pressure that he´s just afraid to make an offer.
If you need a price advice (not only in this case for Dragoon MS but in general plastics and HMS), feel free to shoot me a pm.
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:14 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  1:06 AM)riffi813 Wrote: I think you better offer your price to sell, buyer won't offer price because seller would choose highest price from buyers and that is why buyers don't telling you their price I think.

There´s a far lower inhibition threshold for buyers, if there´s already a price mentioned.

So, Morsoe, if you do have a sketchy idea about how much you want for it, just tell a price close to it as a basis of negotiation. That can definitely be more promising than just waiting for offers, because the combination of not wanting to offer a low-ball or also bid too much, and maybe simply not being aware of what would be a fair price can put a buyer under so much pressure that he´s just afraid to make an offer.
If you need a price advice (not only in this case for Dragoon MS but in general plastics and HMS), feel free to shoot me a pm.

Snap only just now did i see these messages sorry guys, Ive sold 1 alread a while ago via ebay actually, contemplated keeping 1 of the 2 and now only one is available I have some interested at the moment but tbh I'm not in a rush to sell it .

plus I don't really dig the price estimation on here since they're in the context of usd causing the value to be lower in gbp(not that I'm trying too over price) but I'm just going by what British buyers would pay for this and what is ideal for me, plus I'm not feeling the possible onslaught of scrutiny towards my estimation of value on dgms and other beyblades hahahaha there would be arguments most likely hahahaha. the method I'm using at the moment is fine for me, it sells when it sells
(May. 17, 2016  10:19 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:14 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Snap only just now did i see these messages sorry guys, Ive sold 1 alread a while ago via ebay actually, contemplated keeping 1 of the 2 and now only one is available I have some interested at the moment but tbh I'm not in a rush to sell it .

plus I don't really dig the price estimation on here since they're in the context of usd causing the value to be lower in gbp(not that I'm trying too over price) but I'm just going by what British buyers would pay for this and what is ideal for me, plus I'm not feeling the possible onslaught of scrutiny towards my estimation of value on dgms and other beyblades hahahaha there would be arguments most likely hahahaha. the method I'm using at the moment is fine for me, it sells when it sells

Dude it's worth what's worth. The currency doesn't make any difference to that. It's a lower number in dollars compared to pounds but it's still the same value. That's kinda how currency exchange works.
(May. 18, 2016  12:09 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 17, 2016  10:19 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:14 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: You hit the nail right on the head. Grin

Dude it's worth what's worth. The currency doesn't make any difference to that. It's a lower number in dollars compared to pounds but it's still the same value. That's kinda how currency exchange works.

To be honest this precisely the type of talk i didn't want to get into haha (it's long and it's unneeded effort), Ultra thank you for your enlightenment on currency man! though you did miss a big point about my stance man "what British buyers would pay for this and what is ideal for me". ultimately it's all just kinda opinion man, peace out. but don't worry my ideals ain't like the bogus sellers on ebay.