[Selling]  Selling Collection ( Mercury Anubis 85XF )

Hello everyone! Im am here to sell some rare beys (never/lightly used). I am offering them at a cheaper price for then what i bought them for. I wouldn't sell them, but i really need the money.

The first one I will be offering is actually one of my favorites:
Mercury Anubis 85XF
[Image: ScreenShot2011-10-13at41336PM.png]

$45

The bey itself is in mint condition. Absolutely no scratches or ware. However, the decals that were on a sheet that came with the bey, are placed on it. This has been in the original factory bubble wrap ( will be changed in shipping ) since i bought it, and has only been touched when i put the stickers on it.

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
[Image: ScreenShot2011-10-13at41414PM.png]

$6 ( sorry for the confusion on this one. It was an import when I bought it. D'oh! )

This bey has only been taken out of the box once to place the stickers on it, and to switch out the R2F with some of my other beys ( Only used twice. Photos can be taken of the R2F upon request). It has been safely placed in bubble wrap ever since then. The wheel is in mint condition, and no scratches or scuffs can be seen.

Metal Face
[Image: ScreenShot2011-10-13at41357PM.png]

Best offer starting at $5 Ending October 21 Post offers bellow

Finally, i will be auctioning off these metal faces. Only used once, and not a scratch or nick to be seen.

All payments must be made through PayPal!

Thanks for taking a look. Contact me via PM if you would like to purchase them. - Thank You!
- Regards, galaxy epic

That Galaxy Pegasis is no where near 30 dollars in worth, hate to tell you :\
EDIT: However, I'm interested in the Metal Faces. I'll think about it...
I can go to Wal-Mart and purchase a Galaxy Pegasus for seven dollars and some change.

Unless yours is an extremely rare special edition that looks almost identical to a normal one, the price you've stated is absurd.
Price is fixed. Probably not, but if i can get proof that it was an import, does that change it?
(Oct. 14, 2011  12:32 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: Price is fixed. Probably not, but if i can get proof that it was an import, does that change it?

An R2F with a bar in it will raise the value, I'd say sell it for $8-10, but only if the R2F is mint.
(Oct. 14, 2011  12:35 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  12:32 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: Price is fixed. Probably not, but if i can get proof that it was an import, does that change it?

An R2F with a bar in it will raise the value, I'd say sell it for $8-10, but only if the R2F is mint.

Ok. I will try to get more photos of the R2F piece for you. I only had my iPod on hand, so i will try to find a better camera soon.
You know, this completely slipped my gaze earlier somehow, but this thread is actually in the wrong place. It needs to be within the Selling & Trading subforum, not the primary Bey Marketplace directory.

Reporting that it be moved. Again, sorry for not noticing before.
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:34 AM)Tozzagunn Wrote: How much would shipping be to AUS?

Sure. Whats your zip code?
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:34 AM)Tozzagunn Wrote: How much would shipping be to AUS?

$11 - $ 12 dollars. I tried to get it as low as possible, sorry that its so pricey!
7$ for metal faces
I am going to moving these to eBay soon.