[Selling]  Selling Burst and MF Collection

Went through some of my old boxes last week and had to make the decision to keep or sell. Sadly I’m selling my whole Beyblades collection. I would like to sell it all together for $350. I believe it’s a fair price for what I have. 85% of the collection is from Japan. Beypointer still works. Sonokong Stadium has dents and dirty but no cracks. Burst stadium has a dent in one of the corners but is in great condition. Batteries in Beylogger might be dead. Feel free to ask questions!

[Image: YC92j6k.jpg]
(Jul. 16, 2020  11:59 PM)Extrell Wrote: Went through some of my old boxes last week and had to make the decision to keep or sell. Sadly I’m selling my whole Beyblades collection. I would like to sell it all together for $350. I believe it’s a fair price for what I have. 85% of the collection is from Japan. Beypointer still works. Sonokong Stadium has dents and dirty but no cracks. Burst stadium has a dent in one of the corners but is in great condition. Batteries in Beylogger might be dead. Feel free to ask questions!

How much you want for the burst Stadium
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:44 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  11:59 PM)Extrell Wrote: Went through some of my old boxes last week and had to make the decision to keep or sell. Sadly I’m selling my whole Beyblades collection. I would like to sell it all together for $350. I believe it’s a fair price for what I have. 85% of the collection is from Japan. Beypointer still works. Sonokong Stadium has dents and dirty but no cracks. Burst stadium has a dent in one of the corners but is in great condition. Batteries in Beylogger might be dead. Feel free to ask questions!

How much you want for the burst Stadium

(Jul. 16, 2020  11:59 PM)Extrell Wrote: I would like to sell it all together for $350.
The seller wishes to sell it all together, as stated in the OP. I'm assuming you didn't read.
It would be great if you can sell things separately. Honestly i only want the white stadium