[Selling]  Selling Beyblades in MD and Mercari App

Hello members of the WBO Community,

I am currently trying to sell Beyblades either for local pickup in MD (Maryland), specifically the Rockville area, or on an app called Mercari, and through this app payment is via Paypal and I can ship anywhere in the USA. It is easy to use and I have used it for a little under a year selling various items, including a few Beyblades. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

All the beyblades have normal wear and tear, have no launchers or tools, and are not damaged unless mentioned. Feel free to message me for more details and pictures of everything I have. Also, all of my Beyblades were bought in-store (USA) and online (4D) from trusted Amazon sellers back a few years ago. I bought the Zero-G Beyblades from competitions hosted by WBO. Prices are generally negotiable, but I do know the worth of my Beyblades so please do not low-ball me. (I.E.) I will not consider $5 for a Zero-G beyblade.

Link to image:
https://s7.postimg.org/s8a5045x7/IMG_4670.jpg

The Beyblades up for sale are:
Japanese Zero G
Guardian Reviser (w/ Launcher)
Bandit Golem/Goreim (w/ MSF)
Dark Knight Dragoon (w/ Launcher)
Booster Pirates Phoenic
#BBG-24 Japanese Zero G Beyblade Ultimate DX Set Thin Chrome Attack / Balance Type
MSF (Metal Stone Face) Set
Spare parts: Saramanda, Purple Zero G Wheel (IDK the name), and Samurai Ifraid's tip and track.

4D
#BB-121 Japanese Beyblade 4D Ultimate DX Set:
Blue Metal Faces MF2 (2x)
Wing Pegasus with Metal Face
Duo Uranus
L Drago Guardian Plus Attack Tip and Track
Death Quetzalcoatl Box

Metal Fusion [Sold]
Storm Pegasus (light W&T) and blue string launcher (new condition) from Japanese BB-32 Set

American
Nightmare Rex
Ray Gil with Sub. Track
Limited Ed. Black Bakushin Susanow (W&T on paint)
Limited Ed. Black & Gold Galaxy Pegasus (Metal Sharp Tip) (W&T on paint)
Pink Painted "Custom" Poison Serpent
Red Launcher Grip, has duct tape instead of the little bar to hold launchers on.
The rules have problem showing up for some reason, but you really need to post a photograph of your items with a piece of paper with your username written on it.
Kai-V, how do I add a photo? I couldn't figure it out.
You need to upload the picture to an image-hosting website like Postimg.org and copy and paste the direct URL they give you.
(Apr. 28, 2017  4:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to upload the picture to an image-hosting website like Postimg.org and copy and paste the direct URL they give you.

Done!
(Apr. 28, 2017  4:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to upload the picture to an image-hosting website like Postimg.org and copy and paste the direct URL they give you.

We need the ability to upload.
(May. 02, 2017  11:04 PM)8-Bit Wolf Wrote: We need the ability to upload.

Unfortunately we do not have the disk space to take on such a load...
(May. 12, 2017  3:10 PM)Kastra03 Wrote: Hey what's your Mercari account
At the moment I am experiencing difficulties with it. Please wait as I figure out what's wrong with it. Which beyblades were you interested in though?
Dark knight dragoon or gaurdian reviser
(May. 13, 2017  12:46 AM)Kastra03 Wrote: Dark knight dragoon or gaurdian reviser
Ok! I'll list those on the Depop application and you may go ahead and purchase when ready. If you'd prefer to buy them over PayPal that's fine, just pm me.