[Selling]  [Selling] Bey Repaints

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying repainted beys? You would tell me bey or parts you wanted and how you want it painted.

Thanks to any potential buyers.Stupid
First of all you need a selling prefix.

Next, you might want to show some examples of things youve painted so we know what we're buying..
i agrre with corey show em to us.Or we wont buy.
Also, are there set prices or do they depend on the bey or do we offer prices?
Okay, I can get pics soon. The price is the beys price plus 1 dollar for single color parts, 2 dollars for double color parts, and 3 dollars for 3 or more colors. Beys you can only get online will be the online price plus the paint prices above. I also make custom painted beys, but their prices vary.
So whats so special about your paint jobs? If you're just doing single colors, whats the difference between paying you, or going out and spraying them ourselves?
Well you could spray it yourself, but not everyone has paint. It would be cheaper to buy prepainted. I also sell customized repainted beys, so you can get a good custom that looks cool. My mom is also an amazing painter and sometimes helps me. And I do multi color beys. Just post what you want done and I'll state the price.
Ill probably be interested if the pictures you post prove that it's good quality.
Ok, but is there someting specific you are interested in?
Anything that proves what your saying is true and your repaints are good.
What Moss said.

Have you done blade repaints before? Just post a few pictures of them..
Is it so hard to post a picture? Like i would buy one if they are good and have a decent price!
Here are the pics [/align]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Neat pictures, how do u make the parts golden?
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:28 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Neat pictures, how do u make the parts golden?

Gold Paint, maybe? Lol
(Oct. 10, 2010  9:31 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Okay, I can get pics soon. The price is the beys price plus 1 dollar for single color parts, 2 dollars for double color parts, and 3 dollars for 3 or more colors. Beys you can only get online will be the online price plus the paint prices above. I also make custom painted beys, but their prices vary.

My nephew wants very much the bey blade. I think if he will know about the bey blade with paint in different colors he will like it I guess that we could also be able to buy now online. Well, the prices online will be vary because of the process.
My Cost seo services
Wow nice beys, i wanna paint my bey too but could i use spray ?
This is not the place to be asking. Look in the "my creations" forum. There will be theflightyellz' guide to recolours etc. there.
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:37 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Look there, im eating dog biscuts and eating dog food

lol let me see it
Dude, seriously, that's totally off-topic.
Was that over a day late comment really necessary?
New! I will now be doing custom faces! You can get a painted face, face with old series beyblade on it( Ex Dragoon on face bolt), or order your favorite face you don't have.
Painted Face: 50 cents
Old face: 40 cents
Current face:20 cents
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:47 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: New! I will now be doing custom faces! You can get a painted face, face with old series beyblade on it( Ex Dragoon on face bolt), or order your favorite face you don't have.
Painted Face: 50 cents
Old face: 40 cents
Current face:20 cents

awesome idea! now people can use old beys in the new serires! how much for a metal face repaint?