[Selling]  Selling BB-10 and Burst Stadiums

ALRIGHT BOIS I'M BACK with the very last of my collection, the stadiums :Unhappy I didn't sell these with all the other stuff because I didn't know how to ship them BUT I have learned! And it's not that expensive so I'm willing to part with these. You can check out the pictures, the Burst Stadium is in great condition. The BB-10 on the other hand has seen better days, one of the edges is crumpled A LITTLE so it still works perfectly. I posted a picture of this, it's barely noticeable. I can also include a clear BB-10 that I got a long time ago which is definitely damaged and cracked for free if you want it, so you're kinda getting 2 for 1 BB-10s. 

I'm asking 50 for the BB-10 and 45 for the Burst stadium, shipping included. If you want both I could do 75, but I'm willing to hear offers. Paypal only, USA only. Also given that it's the holiday's I may take awhile to ship these out for what it's worth, but it should definitely be faster shipping than if you import these! Thanks for reading. 

https://imgur.com/a/kWHpdWa
(Dec. 19, 2018  11:06 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: ALRIGHT BOIS I'M BACK with the very last of my collection, the stadiums :Unhappy I didn't sell these with all the other stuff because I didn't know how to ship them BUT I have learned! And it's not that expensive so I'm willing to part with these. You can check out the pictures, the Burst Stadium is in great condition. The BB-10 on the other hand has seen better days, one of the edges is crumpled A LITTLE so it still works perfectly. I posted a picture of this, it's barely noticeable. I can also include a clear BB-10 that I got a long time ago which is definitely damaged and cracked for free if you want it, so you're kinda getting 2 for 1 BB-10s. 

I'm asking 50 for the BB-10 and 45 for the Burst stadium, shipping included. If you want both I could do 75, but I'm willing to hear offers. Paypal only, USA only. Also given that it's the holiday's I may take awhile to ship these out for what it's worth, but it should definitely be faster shipping than if you import these! Thanks for reading. 

What if we dont have a paypal
(Dec. 20, 2018  12:49 AM)Spartan1 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2018  11:06 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: ALRIGHT BOIS I'M BACK with the very last of my collection, the stadiums :Unhappy I didn't sell these with all the other stuff because I didn't know how to ship them BUT I have learned! And it's not that expensive so I'm willing to part with these. You can check out the pictures, the Burst Stadium is in great condition. The BB-10 on the other hand has seen better days, one of the edges is crumpled A LITTLE so it still works perfectly. I posted a picture of this, it's barely noticeable. I can also include a clear BB-10 that I got a long time ago which is definitely damaged and cracked for free if you want it, so you're kinda getting 2 for 1 BB-10s. 

What if we dont have a paypal

Sorry in that case, I'm only selling to people who have paypal, no other way.
I just PMed you.