[Selling]  Sasch's Beyblades! MINT PISCES! Rare plastics!

i'm not being sarcastic lol

sorry for derailing your thread
No problem, we might have cleared up suspects for all the others.
Updated first post, some new plastics and update on the RBV2
I will still be interested in Buying the 6 RBV2 I need & I also Buying the Gaia Dragoon V
ill take 3 or 4 boosters and a voltic ape how much is that?
So what beyblades are you selling.
(Jan. 17, 2009  4:04 PM)Sasch Wrote: Update in first post!
hav u got dark lepord hms with ripcord and launcher
pm any one
as anyone got bull mfb nib starter pm me
^come on, please ask somewhere else, not in a shop thread of anyone who doesn't have what you want.
bumping this after seeing the activity in Blitz' thread. Really, nobody?
(Jan. 26, 2009  5:44 PM)Sasch Wrote: bumping this after seeing the activity in Blitz' thread. Really, nobody?

put MFB in the title
How much would it cost to buy the whole Dark Beyblades set?
Update in first post! Plastic lovers, I've got something for you.
Blah, I still need to work this out properly dont I? Pinching_eyes_2 As much as Id love to buy them all, I cant really afford them at the moment. I kinda really want the Fukobako box though....Ill have to get babk to you when my computers working and just hope no-one else wants it. Pinching_eyes_2
what do you want for the Cyber Dragoon and does it come w/ the bit beast please reply been looking for it for a while
Cyberdragoon94 did you notice that on the first page the seller said to PM offers and questions.
(Jun. 09, 2009  10:50 PM)Megablader Wrote: Cyberdragoon94 did you notice that on the first page the seller said to PM offers and questions.

yeah I did both just in case kinda excited been looking for a while
hey i'd be intrested in a few of mthese boosters say 2-3 and the pisces too!
i would like to buy that Dark Dragoon 1 from that movie well that dark dragoon if i can
hey, just want to know how much you are offering for that pisces :]
and does it come w/ a regular MFB launcher?