[Selling]  Sasch's Beyblades! MINT PISCES! Rare plastics!

I hate when they say make an offer i never know how much, what would be a good price for dranzer v2 or galeon 2, i wanna know befor making an offer
i want dark dragoon 30 dollars for it anyone except my offer
look at the first post it tells you that it has been sold already.
well pm him an offer then
megablader2 help me with moj please pm me
Why did you post that in this thread exactly? Sorry for spamming up your thread Sasch
More stuff added.
I really need to sell some, awaiting your offers!
how much for dranzer g in pounds
and voltaic ape in pounds
soz its not allowing me to delete my post so if a admin sees this plz delete it thanks
(Mar. 14, 2010  4:20 PM)brazman Wrote: how much for the pisces
It is clearly written in the opening post that you must contact him with an offer.
(Mar. 14, 2010  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is clearly written in the opening post that you must contact him with an offer.
sorry
Everything is in first post.
GET THEM
How much for the Dranzer F and Dragoon F Starters? Can you also post up some pics, please and thank you. What do you take Paypal?
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:50 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: How much for the Dranzer F and Dragoon F Starters? Can you also post up some pics, please and thank you. What do you take Paypal?
It clearly says in the first post that he wants you to send him a private message for offers.
(Jun. 29, 2010  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:50 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: How much for the Dranzer F and Dragoon F Starters? Can you also post up some pics, please and thank you. What do you take Paypal?
It clearly says in the first post that he wants you to send him a private message for offers.

Ahh sorry Kai-V my applogies Pinching_eyes_2
yo dude, is this thread still open? i PMed you xD
Dude you haven't replied to my pms in like a week. Could you please reply?
(Oct. 22, 2010  11:49 PM)terraydee Wrote: Dude you haven't replied to my pms in like a week. Could you please reply?
... You could have at least realised by now, after all these days, that Sasch has not been active in a while, and that this topic is months old. Seriously it is normal for him not to answer : he does not seem to come here anymore, and you could have obviously seen that.
How much for the victory dragoon? Silver?
Sorry ima make my sig smaller
Sig updated
darn i thought it was fairly new
Sasch, I will close this for now. If you become active again and want this topic to be reopened, do not hesitate to contact one of the staff members.