[Selling]  Sasch's Beyblades! MINT PISCES! Rare plastics!

[Image: 2.jpg?t=1244396035]

All Beyblades are Takara. I still have the complete sticker sheets for all the bey without stickers on, every bey will come in its original box with instruction sheet and stickers.
I coated most of the applied stickers with clear nail varnish. This does only good for them, they won't fly off and scratch as easy as without varnish on.

Assembled Beyblades
top row, left to right:
Driger S from RBS, used, with small dents on AR and slightly worn Base.
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec, completely mint, never used. SOLD
Cyber Dragoon, AR has been used a few times, small dents.
Gabriel from RBF, completely mint, never used.SOLD
Gaia Dragoon V, slightly used AR and BB, BB has no signs of use though. Comes without WD!

second row, left to right:
Voltaic Ape, slightly used, small dents.
Desert Sphinxer, completely mint, never used.
Dragoon V2, Toys'r'us red special edition. BB was in use, one of its clip is bent and a little white, but still intact and holds the SG in place properly. SOLD
Metal Driger, only HMC was in use.
Seaborg 2 from RB12, completely mint, never used.

third row, left to right:
Dranzer V2, was in slight use, little scratches on the stickers of the SP.
Driger G, AR was in use, slight dents on the outer notches.
Uriel 2 from RB8, I used the BB under ten times, but without another Beyblade in the stadium. I only shot it a few times on its own to see how fast it is. There are no dents anywhere, and the flat tip nearly mint. The sharp tip has a little dent because the spin gear applies pressure on it. SOLD
Gaia Dragoon, special red version, completely mint, never used. SOLD

NIB Bey:
Left: Dark DragoonSOLD, Red Dragoon G special Toys'r'us edition. SOLD
Top: Knight Driger(black Metal Driger recolour, comes with HMC)
Silver Dragoon V with golden 10-Wide WD.
Fukubako with red Driger V2 and yellow Metal Dranzer.
Right: Spike Lizard.

Click here to see a bigger picture of the lot.

some more NIB plastics:
Limited editions:
-White Draciel V starter
-Dark silver (Gunmetal?) Flash Leopard starter with red plated WD
-silver Flash Leopard 2 starter
-black Driger V starter

Random Boosters:
-Fu Box 2003: Red Driger V2 and yellow Metal Dranzer
-Random Booster F: Blue Dragoon F
-Random Booster S: Red Dranzer S
-Random Booster 9: Trygle 2 with black AR, rest of parts orange.
-Random Booster 9: Trygle 2 in Trygator's color (blueish green)
-Random Booster 8: Light yellow/brown Flash Leopard
-Random Booster 8: Dark Driger
-Random Booster 8: SECRET purple Makendo (?)

Normal boxes:
-Dranzer F starter
-Rock Bison booster
-Dranzer G starter
-Draciel V2
-Draciel V starter

Also: NIB, opened, but never used PiscesD125B.

PM me offers or questions. More pictures upon request. Please make offers in Euro. I can ship anywhere as long as you pay for it. Also, Paypal users only, please.

WILLING TO TAKE LOW PRICES NOW! COME ON, I NEED THEM GONE!
I have a plan starting.

Who would be interested in buying some MFB Random Boosters (probably Volume 2 first) and/or normal Boosters from me, NIB and never opened, for about 8 € each? 8 € are about 10 Dollar and 5,10 GBP.
As you can see in the first post, I'm in Germany. Bladers from the UK shouldn't be hindered by the shipping costs though, it isn't that much.

To do that plan, I really need to get some sold, so please just tell me if you could be interested. Thanks!
I would properly be interested in Buying some MFB Random Boosters Vol 1 & 2 if they haven't been opened.
hell yeah ill take some random booster the 2nd on number 2 legand pices please Joyful_3
I'd be interested in The MFB random boosters 1 and 2 Joyful_3.
Ok guys, but I'll most probably WON'T have Vol.1, only Vol. 2.
It'd be very nice if you could tell me numbers how much you might wanna buy. This doesn't force you to buying them, I just need to be safe I'll get rid of all of them, otherwise I can't efford them.

I'll also only have a very limited number of them in stock, so the ones that tell me first are gonna be the first ones to get some. It's probably not gonna be more than 16 pieces, max. 18. And of course I'm only going to sell unopened ones, like any other online shop.

If this runs smooth, I'm gonna do this again with the upcoming RB's.
I'll need about 4 RBV.2 if thats alright Tongue_out (most probely take 6 though but depends on how much the shipping will be)
Six would be cheaper, since you save shipping. I doubt the shipping for 6 will be over 15€.
cause i missed out no 2 if the shippings good i mgith get up to 8 but if its quite hight to the uk ill get about 5 or 6 i dunno
(Oct. 28, 2008  3:19 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: cause i missed out no 1 if the shippings good i mgith get up to 8 but if its quite hight to the uk ill get about 5 or 6 i dunno case i really whant the prizes $)

(Oct. 28, 2008  3:19 PM)Sasch Wrote: Six would be cheaper, since you save shipping. I doubt the shipping for 6 will be over 15€.

thats good ill most likely get 6 when are you getting stock in?
(Oct. 28, 2008  3:19 PM)Sasch Wrote: Six would be cheaper, since you save shipping. I doubt the shipping for 6 will be over 15€.

K if you let me know how much it will cost for
6 RBV2 + Shipping to the UK
I'll work it out and see if I can afford or not Smile
So far, considering your big interest, I'll most definitely get the stock in a few days after their release.
(Oct. 28, 2008  3:33 PM)Sasch Wrote: So far, considering your big interest, I'll most definitely get the stock in a few days after their release.

awsome i whant them asap please and its lucky my bday is quite close to xmas so i will have money
for them then i hope XD
Might have to buy mine after Christmas but I i'll let you know nearer the time Smile
ill get them once u got them in stock. do you have a date cause there released on the 20th of december.

(oh yeah 3 stars woot woot)
I'd be interested in 5 or 6 too, Should have a few starter sets by then to actually use them XD
Guys, I might need to take the price up to 8,50€. It's not a lot more, especially for you in the UK (the Euro exchange rate is still sinking), but I made a small mistake in calculating the prices.
yeah its all cool =) its only a very small raise anyways
Yeh i should still be able to buy
Why are you guys going to buy from him? Why don't you just use MOJ?
Is there a problem about it? Or do you mean this just as an advice for them?
There are people that buy blades from you, so where's the problem?
(Oct. 28, 2008  9:07 PM)Sasch Wrote: Is there a problem about it? Or do you mean this just as an advice for them?
There are people that buy blades from you, so where's the problem?

But I sell excess Beyblades that I have. I don't buy Beyblades simply to sell them later. You're going to buy these boosters at full retail and then resell them. It doesn't make sense for people to buy them this way.
My plan actually is to buy a package of 24, take some for me and friends and resell the rest, because I don't need and can't efford 24 boosters for my own. So basically, they ARE excess blades. I just need to make sure I can get rid of them, that's why I'm already asking.
(Oct. 28, 2008  9:16 PM)Sasch Wrote: My plan actually is to buy a package of 24, take some for me and friends and resell the rest, because I don't need and can't efford 24 boosters for my own. So basically, they ARE excess blades. I just need to make sure I can get rid of them, that's why I'm already asking.

well then

i'll shut up
Is that sarcasm or is my plan accepted as a reasonable one?