[Selling]  [SHOP] Selling all of my MF beyblades [EVERYTHING MUST GO]

Selling beys. I got to sell soon since I'm moving and only have couple hundred dollars in my bank account for food Unhappy

I made posts above of what I don't have anymore.

If I recall, it is:

Rock aries
L drago (launcher + suspension)
and earth virgo.
bump up

please do not ask for earth virgo, it is sold already! Also, do not ask for beyblades that you don't even see in the pic in the first post guys
My apologies but this "The bare blades are 3.99$ each but are not free shipping for 2+."
Is kinda confusing me do you mean shipping for bey will cost 3.99.
I mean the ones in the bottom right without any box.

I'll add that to the op for less confusion
Please update the first post to show what all you still have left.
I'm also selling 2 metal faces although they're not in the picture
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:22 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: I'm also selling 2 metal faces although they're not in the picture
i'm gonna PM you.
Metal faces (BB 36 or something) selling for 6$ shipped. pictures come in pm'ing
(Oct. 27, 2010  2:44 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Metal faces (BB 36 or something) selling for 6$ shipped. pictures come in pm'ing

Carp... Makes me wish I had 1 more Dollar on my Paypal account... D:
Received my Metal Faces today. Great Seller.

The stuff came REALLY fast!
No Problem Grin

Rock Leone + Both Aquarios sold
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:11 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Looking forward to getting my beys!

sure thing, I should get them shipped tomorrow if the post office isn't closed since they have voting
For earth aquila, is it used? like out of the package
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:57 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: For earth aquila, is it used? like out of the package

Barely used, like new if you will. I can provide pics via pm

Still selling guys, everything must go.

I'm officially moved and I need cash for payments atm
Launchers are selling for 5$, 10$ for beylauncher. Prices include shipping as well as tracking code if you're in usa
what colour is the beylauncher. (yes its colour in canada)
(Nov. 12, 2010  11:28 PM)PegesusRF Wrote: what colour is the beylauncher. (yes its colour in canada)

Yellow and blue [see picture]
You still have the Pegasis (Booster) am I right? The one you said you would neatly tape shut.
(Nov. 12, 2010  11:56 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You still have the Pegasis (Booster) am I right? The one you said you would neatly tape shut.

Yes, I still have both pegs