[Selling]  SHINING GOD MS, WOLBORG MS, SEALED BEARING STINGER, AND MORE!

The takara ones were released earlier than that and are much rarer but fine if you've gotten offers around that then that's fine since people are willing to pay that much.
Are any of the whole beyblades going for $10 or lower?
I'm pretty sure they're not, considering their rarity..
I know but im kind of a cheap person and i just want want to see if anything is cuz its worth a try
Wow. I would love a Dual Shooter, and a Wolborg MS. Is that a G-Winder I see?

EDIT: Unless you don't have them anymore, seeing a few posts above.
what hms do u have left?
Read up, he has no HMS left. Arupaeo bought them all, all he has is the 3 things he mentioned a few posts above.
Ga hoolone, do you still want the einstein? I held onto it for you in the first place.

As for what i got left, which is nip driger s , nib bearing stinger and nib dranzer grip, and the galeon attack rings, dragoon v2bases, and pretty much miscellaeneous zombie/survival parts mentioned above, ill offer it all for 66 shipped anywhere. Considering the bearing stinger alone is extremely rare and priced around 70 USD, it seems like a steal.

Also, the ultimate stadium, ill sell it for 20 EXCLUDING shipping. If you're in the US, i welcome you to buy it as its only 15 USD. So 35 usd in the US. however for my friends overseas, its really expensive. Considering the stadium is extinct, was bought for 50 USD plus tax and shipping, its also a steal. I reaallllllly prefer a US buyer for the ultimate stadium. P.s. It still has the NIP never opened stadium guards, and a custom plastic bey i made with a long ripcord and green shooter. Its a suprise so i wont tell which parts Smile
(Nov. 30, 2011  3:36 PM)JFKES Wrote: Do you still have Black Dranzer?

Does the quote immediately above yours contain Black Dranzer as something he has left? Nope, then he doesn't have it. Please read the OP and recent posts in threads before you post in them.
(Nov. 30, 2011  8:35 AM)apeopleman Wrote: Ga hoolone, do you still want the einstein? I held onto it for you in the first place.

I'm trying to buy it lol. I still want it, I'm going to buy through Paypal. Expect my PM soon.
Alright , sounds good.

Im about to just throw everything i got into a 50 dollar bundle on ebay with 20 dollar shipping buy it now. I really just want to sell my stuff for a very cheap price to an honest blader who appreciates plastics
Does the lot include shining god ms?
Ciuld you pm me detailed pics of this bey?
(Nov. 30, 2011  8:35 AM)apeopleman Wrote: As for what i got left, which is nip driger s , nib bearing stinger and nib dranzer grip, and the galeon attack rings, dragoon v2bases, and pretty much miscellaeneous zombie/survival parts mentioned above, ill offer it all for 66 shipped anywhere. Considering the bearing stinger alone is extremely rare and priced around 70 USD, it seems like a steal.

Also, the ultimate stadium, ill sell it for 20 EXCLUDING shipping. If you're in the US, i welcome you to buy it as its only 15 USD. So 35 usd in the US. however for my friends overseas, its really expensive. Considering the stadium is extinct, was bought for 50 USD plus tax and shipping, its also a steal. I reaallllllly prefer a US buyer for the ultimate stadium. P.s. It still has the NIP never opened stadium guards, and a custom plastic bey i made with a long ripcord and green shooter. Its a suprise so i wont tell which parts Smile

Read the bolded stuff.
I am very interested in the Black Dranzer attack ring. I have always loved that blade...

I am also interested in the Driger attack rings. Which do you still have left?
FFFFFFF-

Read my post, which is right above yours. Tired
Hey if you have any weight disks that could fit a Dragoon A89 plz let me know i would be willing to buy. Thanks
(Apr. 04, 2015  12:42 AM)tayyabs17 Wrote: Hey if you have any weight disks that could fit a Dragoon A89 plz let me know i would be willing to buy. Thanks

This guy hasn´t been online for three years, so he might not be selling at all anymore. Please check the seller´s profile before bumping an old thread. Or try to send him an e-mail.
how much for the 3 black dranzer attack rings and bitchip?
(Apr. 04, 2015  5:43 PM)Dzedo_Tensei Wrote: how much for the 3 black dranzer attack rings and bitchip?

Read the post right above yours.
how much for the 3 black dranzer attack rings and bitchip?