[Selling]  [SELLING] TT Attack Type BeyStadiums

The tournament scene in Toronto is pretty active so if any interested buyers wanted me to attend one just to make a purchase, I would.
PM Sent. Looking forward to doing business with you.
(Feb. 01, 2015  5:33 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: PM Sent. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Likewise Smile

--

Have the prices for BB-10 Stadiums always been this high? Or has the value changed?

@[Kai-V] Could you kindly give some input in regards to my selling range. Also do all stadiums have the "MADE IN CHINA" thing on the rim? I've never frequented this section of the forum enough to know about these things but I hope it's alright to ask here!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B0...dition=new

I do not want to rip anyone off, including myself, of course XD

EDIT: I have updated the opening post with recent pictures, as the original pictures are just over three years old ...
Ah, I would say your price is definitely too high. The highest I have seen here with a chance of selling is perhaps fifty dollars. Even then, you can get the BeyStadium Attack Type in a Set for around that price, with a Beyblade and other parts.

So, in comparison with the other BeyStadiums Attack Type you can find on eBay, of course the price is similar, but that may not be totally reasonable.

That being said, you are definitely free to give the price you want to your items.
Okay thank you, I was guessing around $60 would be the normal range. But after seeing the amazon listings, I was a confused as to why the prices spiked ...
I might be able to provide shipping! Prices dropped to $45 (before shipping).
I'm having problems PMing you, but I'm interested in buying one of your stadiums!

If you could PM me instead with email or something, that'd be great Smile