[Selling]  [SELLING/TRADING] Used lot of plastics

Just so that you know I am selling and trading these plastics, and am NOT a fake. I would show you just a picture of my name next to the tops, but my computer's webcam has one HECK of a glare, and makes every photo come out backwards. so I decided to show you all that this IS me, I added myself in the first picture below.
I'll take the best offer if your willing to buy these babies, but what I'm REALLY looking for is a good trade off for MFB. I will accept payment through paypal, IF you wish to buy, but only after a consultation with the buyer.
Since their used, the stickers on a lot of em are slightly peely, but all the parts are, for the most part, in EXTREMELY good condition.

THE RULES OF THE TRADE:
If you wish to trade, you need to send me an image of what bey or bey gear/stadium you wish to trade me, with your name next to it in a PM, then state your request, and await approval.
IF approved, I will inform you, and give you the mailing address and payment info. I will then mark the BEY as SOLD, and once I receive it, I will send mine to you. For this reason, it is preferred that you live in the eastern US or possibly Southeast Canada. if you are anywhere else in North America, or even another country, it will take longer for us to ship back and forth. BE PREPARED FOR THIS IF YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! I will inform you of when I receive it, and when I ship it to you.

Let's get right to my current wants, shall we?

BEYPOINTER

Black L drago assault ver. ring and/or gravity perseus white knight stamina (if anyone has both of them, I will give you Special blue metal hasbro weight discs for it, with two complete with magnacore promo pamphlets in MINT CONDITION!)

Hybrid wheel system variants (like the RB versions, and limited versions.)

Sol Blaze (any version, can be used or new, as long as it's in good condition)

Divine Chimera (gotta love how that triple roller track and FB zooms around.)

Burn Phoenix Ice blue edition (the DVD version, with 90 WF)

Extreme Beystadium (Let's spice things up a bit with frantic spinning central platforms, shall we?)

okay, so first off, we've got Right spin launchers. A WHOLE lot of them.
as well as a bunch of spare parts, and even a miniature dranzer bey!

I have the following in spare parts.

RED TRYGLE AR
WOLBORG EG BOTTOM
DRAGOON BEARING CORE BOTTOM
FLAT TIP BOTTOM WITH MAGNACORE
NINE RIGHT LAUNCHERS (WITH RIPCORDS)
FOUR RIGHT LAUNCHERS
And a whole lot of those bird alternate bit beasts. Not sure if anyone wants those.
Now, for our little drive into "illegal part lane", where we have...

DOUBLE WEIGHT DISC HOLDING CORE!
MAGNETIC SPIKE TIP BOTTOM WITH A MAGNACORE
FAKE CUSTOMIZE GRIP(while not customizable, it still works as a grip)
PLASTIC WEIGHT DISC
FAKE WEIGHT DISCS (heavy, but fragile.)
(In this image, I tried to make my name more visible, but failed miserably)

Now, for the coup de grace! THE BEYS!
Down hither in this section, we have....
SPECIAL EDITION CHAMPION TRYGLE
DRIGER G
THREE DIFFERENT DRACIELS
CYBER DRAGOON
KID DRAGOON
DRANZER F
DRANZER F METAL MASTER EDITION
BUMP KING (no, seriously?)
SALAMANCE/SALAMANDER
TRYPIO
THREE RARE BK BEYS
GALMAN
GALEON(missing bottom spurs on AR)
SOME SHORT BLACK BEY WITH A DRAGON ON IT(I forgot the name, please inform me.)
GAIA/STRATA DRAGOON MS

And, for those of you who want to take the risk of ordering it, whether it be for the launcher or the RC feature, we have a REMOTE CONTROL DRANZER!

Once again, THE GLARE OVERCOMES THE TEXT!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MESELX:IT

My L-Drago Lot. If no one sells give me an offer for just Meteo Ldrago. I live in California (U.S.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MESELX:IT

My L-Drago Lot. If no one sells give me an offer for just Meteo Ldrago. I live in California (U.S.)
I will trade you Meteo L Drago for Cyber Dragoon. sound good?