[Selling]  [SELLING] Red Jiraiya MS, Ice Blue Wolborg, and MORE RARE (Plastics, HMS, MFB, Burst)

HUGE UPDATE! *GINGA*'S SELLING THREAD

CHECK THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD!

Here is the entire list of what I am selling:

- 2x Beyblade Burst Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Defense -$50 for set outside of box, $65 inbox
      - 1x of this is outside w/out box, other set is still inside box NIP
- Limited Edition Gold Layers - FULL SET - $30
     - 1x Ragnaruk - $10
     - 1x Valkyrie - $10
     - 1x Spriggan - $10
     - 1x Kerbeus - $10
- Limited Edition Spriggan Spread Fusion - $40
     - Each part NIP
- Blizzard Orthros - near MINT besides one sticker scratch - $85
- WBBA Limited Edition GOLD Xcalibur Force Xtreme NIB - $40

ALL ITEMS BELOW ARE MINT OR NIP, SEE PICTURES

- Red Dranzer - $50
- Gold Driger MS - $40
- Proto Grey Driger MS - $40
- Gold L-Drago - $15
- Amaterios Aero Assault - $50
- Pierce Hedgehog CUSTOM by Dio - offer
- Red Jiraiya MS NIP - offer
- Red Diablo Nemesis - $70
- Ice Blue Wolborg MS - offer

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/HHKVQ
Looking to clear these out fast, so if you order both within the next 48 hours you get a FREE E230!
(Jul. 15, 2014  1:06 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Looking to clear these out fast, so if you order both within the next 48 hours you get a FREE E230!

How much for Saramanda Ifraid?
Even though it's not clearly mentioned in the OP, it says "no lowballs" so I'd assume he wants you to make an offer; through PM.
Yes, offers.
(Jul. 15, 2014  1:35 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yes, offers.

I dont know what a reasonable price is that you want so can you please give me an idea?
(Jul. 15, 2014  3:12 AM)Exotics King Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  1:35 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yes, offers.

I dont know what a reasonable price is that you want so can you please give me an idea?

Maybe you could ask this in the purchase consultant too Smile
What is the difference between this and the Mani LTD. releases?
It says in the OP.
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:27 AM)Neo Wrote: What is the difference between this and the Mani LTD. releases?

(Jul. 15, 2014  12:11 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It says in the OP.

That's hardly anything other than avoiding saying that they're both essentially the same as Mani Limited's. There is really nothing that would make anyone buy this over the $15 Mani Ltd. one, let's be honest. They're both basically the same in terms of parts and quality, just without the fun part: building it yourself.

I don't want to hijack this thread so people don't buy it, it's just that i don't want to see people buy it without knowing the physical difference.
(Jul. 15, 2014  2:17 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  4:27 AM)Neo Wrote: What is the difference between this and the Mani LTD. releases?

(Jul. 15, 2014  12:11 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It says in the OP.

That's hardly anything other than avoiding saying that they're both essentially the same as Mani Limited's. There is really nothing that would make anyone buy this over the $15 Mani Ltd. one, let's be honest. They're both basically the same in terms of parts and quality, just without the fun part: building it yourself.

I don't want to hijack this thread so people don't buy it, it's just that i don't want to see people buy it without knowing the physical difference.

So basically one came built and the other didn't?
I thought maybe the faces were different or something...

But how is the Mani release cheap @*Ginga*, in your opinion?
It's mass produced while the factory leftovers weren't. Basically the factory leftovers at the time they hit market went for around $40 each while now the cheap Mani Ltd. is going for $15.
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:01 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: It's mass produced while the factory leftovers weren't. Basically the factory leftovers at the time they hit market went for around $40 each while now the cheap Mani Ltd. is going for $15.

...but is there any physical differences?
And do you have proof?
There are no physical differences I suppose.
I threw away the boxes, so no I suppose not.
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:13 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: There are no physical differences I suppose.

If there's no box, then I don't think people will buy for 40+. Because, no offense, you could be lying. (I have no intension of ruining your sale or calling you a lier. There's no markable evidence, though.)
Tip. Always keep boxes. They make things valuable. Even if it takes up space.
I know that, I said I got it for $40 at the time ...

I expect around $30, and if you are interested send me a PM.
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:28 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:13 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: There are no physical differences I suppose.

If there's no box, then I don't think people will buy for 40+. Because, no offense, you could be lying. (I have no intension of ruining your sale or calling you a lier. There's no markable evidence, though.)

There's no way he could have known he was going to sell it, so throwing away the box made sense at the time for him, most likely.

People will likely pay about $30 for either of them because they're both really good looking rares, and aren't even Mani LTD. I highly doubt *Ginga* would lie about such a thing. Sorry for interrupting your selling thread *Ginga*.
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:48 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  3:28 AM)Neo Wrote:

There's no way he could have known he was going to sell it, so throwing away the box made sense at the time for him, most likely.

People will likely pay about $30 for either of them because they're both really good looking rares, and aren't even Mani LTD. I highly doubt *Ginga* would lie about such a thing. Sorry for interrupting your selling thread *Ginga*.

As I said, I don't want to say that he's lying, but p
I'm sure these releases will be cool enough for some fans anyhow, and he'll meet reserve.
Big update!

Now selling a mint HMS Neo Customize Grip!!!

PM me for pictures.
I'm pretty sure you have to put pics of it in the OP, no?
BUMP

Please I wanna get this all out fast so if you buy all three products you can get a free E230 and Gaia Dragoon MS!
BUMP

please guys, I'm going on vacation soon so order before Saturday and get a free Genbull!

Previous deals still apply.
Help a brotha' out and buy *Ginga*'s stuff!
Just a question;
Is that snazzy Wristband for sale?
Umm, no. However the snazzy grip is!