[Selling]  [SELLING] Recent listings put up over the weekend.

eBay listings
http://ebay.to/1iFP3k8

video of RARE beys here:
http://bit.ly/1Ppyg1J
The link only leads me to the "all categories" site of ebay, but not to your shop. :\
Yeah. Looks like a shortened url.

Just search "KillerSpinner" on eBay. They'll show up. 38 listing. More to come ;-)
corrections made and simplified.

Thanks for looking Wink
Those are some marvelous beys, no? But the prices... could be a little better.
(Nov. 06, 2015  3:29 AM)Legend Pegasis Wrote: Those are some marvelous beys, no? But the prices... could be a little better.
LOL, REALLY???

I have been eBaying for nearly 20 years. I always search SOLD prices and aim towards the lower end of my price listings. Pic any of my items and search eBay for it. Then on the left side menu, refine the search to "New" and then refine the sort with "Highest + shipping." You will notice that the vast majority of my items are not at the top. In fact, more towards the mid or lower range. There are cheaper ones, but I don't sell anything that has the big letter "H" or the word "Rapidity" on the packaging or "Not includes box...." in my descriptions.
15$ US + shipping is kinda high for a Counter Scorpio.
http://ebay.to/1L1q2GM

^^^Here's a search. See where mine is? I just don't pull prices out of my ___, m'K? A little research goes into everything I list. You don't have to buy it. But thank you for your constructive response.
Don't be rude. I was trying to tell you that Counter Scorpio is not a rare beyblade, nor competitively useful. It doesn't deserve such a crazy price as listed everywhere on eBay.

If you see a Flame Libra on eBay for 200$, does it mean that you can list yours at half the price and pretend it's worth it ?
(Nov. 06, 2015  5:40 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2015  3:29 AM)Legend Pegasis Wrote: Those are some marvelous beys, no? But the prices... could be a little better.
LOL, REALLY???

I have been eBaying for nearly 20 years. I always search SOLD prices and aim towards the lower end of my price listings. Pic any of my items and search eBay for it. Then on the left side menu, refine the search to "New" and then refine the sort with "Highest + shipping." You will notice that the vast majority of my items are not at the top. In fact, more towards the mid or lower range. There are cheaper ones, but I don't sell anything that has the big letter "H" or the word "Rapidity" on the packaging or "Not includes box...." in my descriptions.

A starting offer of $140.00 for three LTD Earth Aquila's is insane, even though they are fairly rare. On average, a good priced non-limited Beyblade booster is 8-11 dollars, and many of these go a little too far beyond that for my consideration, but they certainly aren't too terrible; in fact the prices for a few certain beys you have are pretty decent.

That's just the nature of collector items these days, the sellers will take advantage of the collector, inflate the prices beyond the scope of reason (and beyond the chance of anyone considering buying them), because it's all about the stupid $$$. And thanks to that, Beyblade is ruined for everyone, now isn't that dandy?

Note: The second paragraph was not specifically directed at you, just to clarify, but I can still smell an imminent flame war rising from my pc.
(Nov. 06, 2015  7:29 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Don't be rude. I was trying to tell you that Counter Scorpio is not a rare beyblade, nor competitively useful. It doesn't deserve such a crazy price as listed everywhere on eBay.

If you see a Flame Libra on eBay for 200$, does it mean that you can list yours at half the price and pretend it's worth it ?
Rude? Or accurate? I sell them for what current SOLD prices dictate. Not for what YOU think they are worth. I do NOT aim for highest price.

(Nov. 07, 2015  4:15 AM)Legend Pegasis Wrote: A starting offer of $140.00 for three LTD Earth Aquila's is insane, even though they are fairly rare. On average, a good priced non-limited Beyblade booster is 8-11 dollars, and many of these go a little too far beyond that for my consideration, but they certainly aren't too terrible; in fact the prices for a few certain beys you have are pretty decent.

That's just the nature of collector items these days, the sellers will take advantage of the collector, inflate the prices beyond the scope of reason (and beyond the chance of anyone considering buying them), because it's all about the stupid $$$. And thanks to that, Beyblade is ruined for everyone, now isn't that dandy?
Check sold listings on the Mitsuya Aquilas. One set sold for 199.99 and another just sold for 139.99 only AFTER seller noticed mine and lowered his price to beat me LOL Another set is or was listed at 189.99. There are other sellers selling them separately for 59.99!

I am doing NOTHING wrong.
Guys, I cannot say that I did not find one or two items' prices slightly high, but KillerSpinner's items are globally quite well-priced, actually. They reflect the fact that the products are not available in store anymore, and of course there is a small margin of profit, which is reasonable since they are indeed second-hand.

I think the only thing I would complain about is the three prize Galaxy Pegasis, but the price is not that inflated, actually.

I also do trust that KillerSpinner did his research and is selling for competitive prices on eBay. Now, if you want to embrace the other options available to you to get these items for lower prices, you know what avenues are in front of you and just do not use eBay anymore, if you want.
Check my listings. Check the video and look at other bey vids in my son's channel. If you see ANYTHING you like, make an offer in private messages. Don't be shy!
Was quiet for a couple weeks. Check my signature for link to eBay listing. There's even an immaculate used XBOX 360 250GB in there! http://ebay.to/1iFP3k8

And to the guy that sent me an eBay private message offering 5 bucks for all 9 (G1, G2 and G3 gold silver and bronze) WBBA Galaxy Pegasis? You're funny! LOL
http://bit.ly/1Ppyg1J
;-)