[Selling]  [SELLING] Rabidboys shop: NEW light wheels- heat,mad,wind and clay wheels for sale

here is rabidboys beyshop
payment- paypal only
(NO LOWBALLERS)

beyblades

flame libra x1 (sticker messed up)
storm pegasus x1
METEO L-DRAGO (slightly used)

loose parts (all hasbro execpt 4

rock orso spin track x1
cyber wheel x1 (sold)
clear energy ring x1 (sold)
heat wheel x1
mad wheel x1
wind wheel x1
clay wheel x1

thing's i might sell for a good price

white launcher grip
black beypointer (4500 beypoints) SOLD
beylauncher L
beylauncher

PM me for prices

SORRY GUYS EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD ON EBAY FOR 300 SORRY
Pm sent regarding galaxy pegasus and cyber fusion wheel.
your not going to get any of those beys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 20, 2010  4:53 PM)poisonl-drago Wrote: your not going to get any of those beys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes not getting any of those beys.....hes selling them.
Pm sent. I wants a cyber and a ch120 please
please do not tell me what you want but rather pm me what you want
how are u selling ray unicorno im thinking of buying it
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:09 PM)the_wind Wrote: how are u selling ray unicorno im thinking of buying it

whoever is willing to pay the most gets it
Just updated the OP again and am now selling a dark gasher ch120 fs but the face is yellow with the sticker
look at the top genius (rolls eyes)
PM sent for cyber wheel, RF tip and Flame Libra. AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT SHADOWZOROARK!!! Hahah
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:11 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: PM sent for cyber wheel, RF tip and Flame Libra. AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT SHADOWZOROARK!!! Hahah

shut your mouth fudge head (hahahahaha)
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:13 PM)rabidboy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:11 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: PM sent for cyber wheel, RF tip and Flame Libra. AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT SHADOWZOROARK!!! Hahah

shut your mouth fudge head (hahahahaha)

That was dumb but ok, im not buying anyways... u have PM me for prices and the have auctions... Pick one!!!
No thanks fudge butt
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:25 AM)rabidboy Wrote: fudge butt

I bet he is Speechless *sarcasm*
I totally agree tman14 but I wouldn't be talking smack like that cause I would say your a grade A fudge butt
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:32 AM)rabidboy Wrote: I totally agree tman14 but I wouldn't be talking smack like that cause I would say your a grade A fudge butt

If that's so, then you should just get out

How do you rate some one being a
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:32 AM)rabidboy Wrote: fudge butt
? I happen to be able to use the restroom without the assistance of a parent, which is apparently something you might want to look into Speechless
how you rate a fudge butt is just by what they say. unless you've met the person in real life
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN PMING ME ABOUT PRICES, I WILL BE HAVING A AUCTION IN A WEEK OR TWO SO PLEASE STOP PMING ME!!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH... THANK'S! =)
Okay now if anyone else uses word's like "fudge butt" or any other innapropriate term's i will report you
You were the only one using inappropriate terms in the first place.
okay
new part added to first post and am now sellng for a good price

beypointer (4500 pt's)
blue beylauncher
beylauncherL
white launcher grip
ALMOST 1000 VIEWS AND I WILL LOWER PRICES!!! =O =>
added to the list of things that you gotta offer a good price for... METEO L-DRAGO LW105 LF!!!1 OMG