[Selling]  [SELLING] Rabidboys shop: NEW light wheels- heat,mad,wind and clay wheels for sale

prices are now lowering so now is the time to buy... on another matter, i will try to lower prices as much as possible but my wallet is dying =(... so the same applys, i do not py for shipping srry
new ray unicorno added along with... MF counter leone (used and no face sticker) , galaxy pegasus 105 R2F...THATS 105 NOT WHATEVER THE TRACK IS... and a used midnight bull

o and kai-v dont close this... i lost the uploader cable to my camera so please please dont close this... i will try to get pic's up within the next few weeks so please give me some time
NOW SELLING FOR A LIMITED TIME WITH ONLY ONE OF EACH... HEAT WHEEL , MAD WHEEL , WIND WHEEL AND THE CLAY WHEEL!!!
Pictures of the heat wheel please? o.o
i am trying as hard as possible but i cannot find the usb connecter that lets me download pic's... anyways like in one of my previous posts i assure you that i am trying hard and im made to keep coustomers happy with my bey's and stuff... =)
do you have a camera on your phone? you can email them to yourself
o i did not think of that but its a good idea thanks very much... anyways i would like it if in the future you could PM me your suggestion. thank you =)