[Selling]  [SELLING] MFB Lot! 193 Parts! 10 Equipment!

(Aug. 31, 2011  6:37 AM)Ozerec Wrote: Send me an offer if you are interested in this HUGE lot of MFB parts and equipment!

(Apr. 02, 2012  8:57 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2011  6:37 AM)Ozerec Wrote: Send me an offer if you are interested in this HUGE lot of MFB parts and equipment!
sorry, i didn't notice that
(Apr. 01, 2012  9:21 PM)Hazel Wrote: We do generally prefer users provide something we can quickly look over, however, rather than a video.

As the seller, it is your responsibility to do all of the work required to garner efficient sales and maintain valid sales practices. With the video you have up, constant stop-and-go has to occur to see everything clearly, rather than images that are static and can be easily referenced.
That's true also :\
Errr..I'll try to take some pictures today or tomorrow.
It will most likely have to be tomorrow, since my friend has my camera now.
Hi, I would like:
Launcher Grip (Blue)
230 track
MB tip
CH120 track
VariAres
Death

You should PM him.
(Apr. 14, 2012  4:58 PM)Tech Wrote: You should PM him.

I did. He just doesn't reply.
I'm actually wanting to buy.
1) You sent me the PM after he told you.
2) It's called: I'm busy today with a tournament, so don't go saying that I don't reply just because you have no patience.
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:37 PM)Ozerec Wrote: 1) You sent me the PM after he told you.
2) It's called: I'm busy today with a tournament, so don't go saying that I don't reply just because you have no patience.

1)I posted before he did.
2)I want to buy something.
3)If you dont want to, or if your busy thats not my fault. It's not like I knew you were busy. The thread still remains open.
1) No derp you posted before he did, but that's the thing, you aren't suppose to post. Strike 1.
2) I can tell you want to buy since you insisted on sending a second message only 30 minutes after the first.
3) You want me to close my thread for a day because I'm busy? Best idea I've heard all week.
(Apr. 14, 2012  6:37 PM)Ozerec Wrote: 1) No derp you posted before he did, but that's the thing, you aren't suppose to post. Strike 1.
2) I can tell you want to buy since you insisted on sending a second message only 30 minutes after the first.
3) You want me to close my thread for a day because I'm busy? Best idea I've heard all week.

Are you going to list things and argue with me or are you actually going to tell me if your selling the items I told you I wanted? Anyways, there's plenty more sellers out there.
And if I wasn't supposed to post on this thread, then why did other people do it. What's the point of it, then? And FYI, you actually did close the shop before. Surprisingly, im still willing to buy from you.
You can just say no if you don't want to sell me anything. I just want an answer.
Your 1st post says 235 Parts, but your title says 225. Which one is true?

EDIT: Ahh, the 10 equipment in the title adds up to 235 in the OP.
Updated OP.
Removed quite a few things.