[Selling]  [SELLING] Entire Metal Fight Collection! Many Rare ones, BB-32 Set w/Stadium!

Major BUMP!!!

Getting out of Beyblade, need to sell my ENTIRE collection!!!! Details in First post!!!

PM me for reasonable offers and questions!!!!
Bump, and Updated first post with an explanation. This is a sale as an Entire collection as a LOT!!! I will NOT be parting out!!! Been getting PMs about bits and pieces. Sorry but full collection sale only!!
Bump! No one interested in a full collection?
I am honestly interested in your plastics collection as a whole.
That being said, it's way out of my price range. Very great price for it all though!
I was interested , until i found out the price of shipping to Australia Uncertain
Bump!! Any takers? Also lowered the prices again!!!
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:42 AM)WhiteCharisma Wrote: Bump!! Any takers? Also lowered the prices again!!!
It is quite alot... But a 4-min Virgo mold?! Wow!
Bump!!!

Is the 4-min mold good? lol!! I thought 5-min was the most sought after one and 4-min was normal hahaha I tested it right away after I got it. Longest it spun was 4min 15 sec from my beylauncer. Shortest time it spun was about 3min 45 sec from my beylauncher.
Update on the sale. I am selling the PLASTIC collection again. I got offers on select pieces of it, but as I said in my post, I am not parting anything out. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in buying the ENTIRE collection. Thanks!!

Also, can a moderator please clean up this thread and delete all the old posts from before? Thanks in advance.
Your topic only has two pages, and it is always prefered for future customers to see as much history on the seller as possible. Therefore, in your interest and in our Members', we will not remove any posts from this thread.
Wow, this is gonna be a steal for $160, haha, unless there is more broken things than listed.
This should get sold relatively soon, I'm guessing.
(Jul. 28, 2012  4:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Your topic only has two pages, and it is always prefered for future customers to see as much history on the seller as possible. Therefore, in your interest and in our Members', we will not remove any posts from this thread.

Oh ok thanks I didn't know that. I usually clean up a thread if posts are over a year old on another forum lol buts its cool

Just a note, please DO NOT send me PM's offering for pieces of this lot!! I am NOT parting out!!! I keep getting messages wanting certain beyblades and I will not respond to those. Please PM me if you are interested in the entire lot, Thanks.
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:38 PM)WhiteCharisma Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  4:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Your topic only has two pages, and it is always prefered for future customers to see as much history on the seller as possible. Therefore, in your interest and in our Members', we will not remove any posts from this thread.

Oh ok thanks I didn't know that. I usually clean up a thread if posts are over a year old on another forum lol buts its cool

Just a note, please DO NOT send me PM's offering for pieces of this lot!! I am NOT parting out!!! I keep getting messages wanting certain beyblades and I will not respond to those. Please PM me if you are interested in the entire lot, Thanks.

Hmmm I don't have any plastics, maybe when I get the money i'll order this.
WHY U NO CAN'T PART OUT!?!? The lots' nice and all but, I just want the grip Unhappy
I have updated the price and reduced it to $140 shipped to speed the sale Smile Thanks for looking!!
If you want to speed up the sale might as well place the shipping to worldwide cause there's folks out there that want to buy this even for that price ok, it's best to ship this worldwide not just for only US ok.
Bumping my for sale thread because I have updated the post! I am now selling my entire Metal Fusion/Metal Fight collection. Please read through it thoroughly, and contact me via PM if you have any questions or offers for the collection. Thank you and Happy Blading!
Bump!

Reduced the total asking price!

I noticed a few people have been interested in the beyblades separately. As of now I won't be separating them from the entire lot, but if the trend continues then I may sell them individually. Thanks for looking!
Bump! Reduced the price!

Any Takers? It's a great collection! Feel free to send an offer as well.

The worst I can say is no Smile

Thanks for looking!
I'd like your string launchers
Both right and left with the handle
I'm willing to give 15.5 usd
i am interested in the red string launcher if you still have it i am willing to pay 20.00 usd
(Feb. 08, 2017  1:40 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: i am interested in the red string launcher if you still have it i am willing to pay 20.00 usd

The user said it has to be the whole lot also the seller hasn't been online since 2015
Can you put your username in the pics as proof that they are yours.