[Selling]  [SELLING] Closed

Sorry, the shop is closed. I decided not to sell. I might bring it back up later.
Pretty awesome shop. But, your only shipping to the US, if I were there in the US, I'd buy all.
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:05 AM)EarthPhoenix Wrote: Pretty awesome shop. But, your only shipping to the US, if I were there in the US, I'd buy all.

If you're willing to pay shipping, which would be MASSIVE. I only ship to the US mainly because it's SOOO expensive. Where do you live?
Shipping outside the US ain't expensive. I shipped a full Beyblade to Italy for $2 in a medium bubble envelope.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:09 AM)Nano Wrote: Shipping outside the US ain't expensive. I shipped a full Beyblade to Italy for $2 in a medium bubble envelope.

Could you please tell me how? It would really help me sell stuff. Do you ship with USPS?
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:13 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:09 AM)Nano Wrote: Shipping outside the US ain't expensive. I shipped a full Beyblade to Italy for $2 in a medium bubble envelope.

Could you please tell me how? It would really help me sell stuff. Do you ship with USPS?

I just go to a story near by that has a USPS shipping center. I have them weigh it and I fill out a form. Envelopes are under 50 cents.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:15 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:13 AM)Ink. Wrote:

I just go to a story near by that has a USPS shipping center. I have them weigh it and I fill out a form. Envelopes are under 50 cents.

WHAT? Envelopes? My parents told me I can't ship stuff like that in envelopes? Okay, I'll PM you, don't want to derail the thread.
what mold or earth?
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:19 AM)RustyXD Wrote: what mold or earth?

I think mold 2, it's the one that comes with Earth Eagle.
Today I may come back with some Hasbro Beyblades. I'll try to make them as cheap as possible, but I still have to profit! I may also come back with a Counter Leone.