[Selling]  Raykons Plastic and HMS sale!

The Metal Driger is green like it is in the show Smile. And the Driger G is Takara, yup. And sure, I don't mind.
does that go for me aswell?
The Dragoon F? That is Takara Tomy yea.
i meant both unleashed
Oh, all the parts except the Driger S attack ring are Takara Tomy made. (The free parts)
what is the Driger s attack ring tt hongli? cuz i was gonna get that if i bought a bey. May i see pics of the driger s attack ring please?
Okay no problem, what beyblade are you thinking of buying it with? And it's not TT Hongli (that's the fake brand) it's Hasbro I think but I do have a few Takara Tomy Driger S attack rings xD.

Picture:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/...0_1141.jpg

They are all the spare parts.

EDIT: That's actually a really blurry picture ... I can take a better quality one if you'd like.
Are you still interested? And sorry for the double post, but if you're interested I made a video a few days ago of the collection I am selling. Check the list to see if I still have the Beyblade.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBcPyD2LtM
Sorry for the double post - I edited the Opening post with important details, basically I will be selling all the ones that have not sold here until the 20th of January, on eBay in a bundle. So I suggest you either reserve (only do it if you are defiantly going to pay.) or buy one soon Smile.
Driger S x 2

i want that so driger is my fav bey since i was 8
Raykon,
I guess you still need to send me the spike lizard.

For the other two beys I want, I am stilling waitng for your reply, thanks.
(Jan. 24, 2011  8:09 PM)vampireuke16 Wrote: Driger S x 2

i want that so driger is my fav bey since i was 8
Okay cool, if you're still interested say so.

(Jan. 25, 2011  5:28 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: Raykon,
I guess you still need to send me the spike lizard.

For the other two beys I want, I am stilling waitng for your reply, thanks.

I haven't forgotten ha, I will reply soon, I just have annoyingly been very busy recently.
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:38 AM)BeyFan Wrote: So, these gone up on eBay yet?
Not yet. Once I sort out the current ones that have sold and current PM's about the beyblades I will be putting this on eBay.

Also, I will answer all PM's about the Beyblades I am selling soon.
so im interesting in burning kerberous, flash leopard, but do u maka shipping to mexico and how can i pay for the items... thanks in advance =)
pics of dranzer s and galzzly please?
i want seaborg 2 desparately i want the seaborg 2 for £6 and £1 extra for the magnetic weight disk and white seaborg 1 base
OK, so he said that he was retiring from WBO, so why do you ask? He won't respond, and you necroed the thread too.
She* Ga' I believe it was a she not a he but yeah raykon won't reply
Says in the profile that Raykon is male...