Metal Draciel

Draciel F

Dragoon S

Galzlly

Master Driger

Electric Dranzer V2

Electric Dragoon F

Electric Dragoon GT

If you need a G-Rev winder, ask me about it. I will be selling NONE of my other plastics than these.

I'll be using the money I earn form these beys to buy more and start up my own bey shop here one the WBO! I plan on selling everything from Plastics to MFB!
Joyful_3 Thanks for looking!
(note I may not be able to ship at certain times, and PM me offers)
If you're selling none of your plastics other than these then I don't really think you're gonna be able to start up a bey shop. Also how come most of them don't have bit chips?
I lost most of them. Most of my other plastics I want to keep. And I've already sold one, and if I can sell another, that's all I need to buy a couple cheap beys, and resell them and repeat the process.
Updated OP. Driger G, Dragoon S AR/WD/Base, and Draciel F being held for CRU.
Wow, major bump for you. Tongue_out
I am interested in the Metal Driger, and yes, I know it's Hasbro Tongue_out
Please PM me with any others you're willing to sell ASAP, please. Smile
EDIT: For those that think this is a worthless bump, I've PMed him about these sorts quite a lot.
That Galzzly is a Hyperblades! Those are worth quite a bit more than their original versions (like 15 USD more or so, depending on the bey).
Really? It's not even a full bey, base is missing, and stickers are BAD.
He meant for the full bey it's worth like $15 more or so. Anyway personally i've never seen anyone who actually buys the hyperblades considering they're bloody ugly so I don't really think anyone would offer much more than the normal version. Also anyone that pays more than $10 for a Galzzly is a stupid considering it is a common bey with no useful parts.
Bamp lol.
I forgot to mention this like a bazillion years ago, I'm no longer holding any beys for anyone. PM me offers if you're interested Eee