[Selling]  Nothing For Sale!

Bump. More things were sold, please check the first post to see what is left Smile

I'm thinking about throwing the rest in a lot for about 175, so if you're up to buy it all downright, I'm selling it for that much. Not sure how much shipping is, but if it's a lot, I'll probably discount.
Yes, I am interested in your Draciel G, Metal Draciel, and that of your Master Draciel. I just have one question though (and I am sorry if it's already been asked), but: Do you remember what brand model each of them are (i.e. - Hasbro, Takara Tomy, etc); because all of my "old school" beyblades are all made by Hasbro, and I'd kinda like to keep it that way, if I can that is.
(Mar. 08, 2013  5:45 AM)Kari Kinnkay Wrote: Yes, I am interested in your Draciel G, Metal Draciel, and that of your Master Draciel. I just have one question though (and I am sorry if it's already been asked), but: Do you remember what brand model each of them are (i.e. - Hasbro, Takara Tomy, etc); because all of my "old school" beyblades are all made by Hasbro, and I'd kinda like to keep it that way, if I can that is.
PM has been replied.
Bump once again. I plan on adding more blades to eBay, so beware Wink
Once again, bump. Haven't been able to put them on eBay yet, though I hopefully will get a chance today. Debating whether to put them in lots or each separately.
Currently selling three lots on eBay at this moment. You can check the link in my signature or you can follow this link to my active items:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/codminority/m.ht...ksid=p3686
Bump! Figured it'd be better to sell them on eBay, but it's probably a better idea to sell them here first, so I'll be replying to the PMs asking to buy stuff now. If anything is purchased here, I'll simply end the listings on eBay.
Bump. Same rules apply as previous.

Also, PLEASE turn on your PMs if you send me an offer. If I don't reply to you it's because you don't have PMs on, and when you PM me again a week later to whine, not sure I should be willing to sell to you.
Bump! I have a few ideas that I might try with eBay, either selling as one huge lot or trying some other things. I'll probably do this like on Saturday or something.
Bump! Not yet putting them on eBay (might do it later?), as I need some money ASAP within the next week! Gotta buy some Starlight Studios Dino/White Tiger Coin props!

EDIT: Here's a full lot on eBay! Feel free to make an offer if you need to, I just need the money as soon as possible as previously stated!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281086076698?ssP...1555.l2649
(Mar. 31, 2013  12:52 AM)DynaZord Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281086076698?ssP...1555.l2649

I would like to bump and get the auction out there again!
You would definitely attract more attention of it were an auction, and at a low price; but there's a risk of it not ending at a good price.
(Apr. 03, 2013  1:18 AM)Cannon Wrote: You would definitely attract more attention of it were an auction, and at a low price; but there's a risk of it not ending at a good price.
The risk is the main reason I haven't done it. I'd rather just wait for a while for a decent, non-lowball offer to come in (ie not 50 dollars or 3 dollars, like some people have offered).

EDIT: Figured I'd lower the price after thinking about this a little bit more. Still not sure if I would want to put this in an auction, though. Maybe each one individually starting at a few dollars, but I would feel robbed if I started the auction it a low price. Power Rangers are expensive, and that's the kind of stuff I'm saving up to buy, haha.
(Apr. 11, 2013  12:04 AM)DynaZord Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1091334764
Bumping the lot again! I took the automatically decline offer option off, as it was on the original lot, because I had received an offer I can deal with, but since it was declined, I could not accept it.
(Apr. 14, 2013  5:35 PM)DynaZord Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2013  12:04 AM)DynaZord Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1091334764
Bumping the lot again! I took the automatically decline offer option off, as it was on the original lot, because I had received an offer I can deal with, but since it was declined, I could not accept it.
There is about 3 days left on the auction. The auction it turned out was only 60 including shipping, which is way too low considering how much shipping all these items in one box would be.
Does the Wolborg with Defense Grip Base have a Takara SG that is normal or a Hasbro SG that has a bent shaft and is more aggressive?
(Apr. 19, 2013  9:38 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Does the Wolborg with Defense Grip Base have a Takara SG that is normal or a Hasbro SG that has a bent shaft and is more aggressive?
TAKARA Spin Gear, I believe. I never really used it, but the SG had Japanese markings, so I can only assume it's TAKARA.
Sort of a "massive" update, depending on how you take it.
Oh wow, definitely hope to buy from you when I return to the States. Very nice selection.
I'll go ahead and bump this. Remember guys, these are just the boxes. Feel free to make offers, too, because I really just wanna get rid of these.