-DRACIEL MS

Used beyblades:
-Dranzer v2
-Driger V2
-Draciel V2
-Dragoon V
-Draciel S
-Draciel F

Feel free to email me at Sengzy12345@gmail.com if you are interested.
This dude a scam ?? Why is no one enforcing the photo rule and double thread rule
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:15 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: This dude a scam ?? Why is no one enforcing the photo rule and double thread rule
Doesn't automatically mean he's a scammer. How about you take the time to inform the user next time you see this happen. Instead of wait for someone else to. It's your community too man so help a little if you can
I asked a question smart one, not make a statement
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:45 AM)Sengzy17 Wrote: Selling New and Used beyblades . 
New in box beyblade :
-DRACIEL F
-GALEON 
-DRACIEL MS

Used beyblades:
-Dranzer v2
-Driger V2
-Draciel V2
-Dragoon V
-Draciel S
-Draciel F

Feel free to email me at Sengzy12345@gmail.com if you are interested.

You're going to need to post pictures of all of those beys with your username written on a piece of paper so we can identify it as your items! Then people here will feel safe and trust to buy from you
Can you post a link to where we can buy these?
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:23 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: I asked a question smart one, not make a statement

Don't act a fool on the threads. And I'm the wrong one to mess with. Message me if you want to argue like idiots over someone else's SIMPLE MISTAKE. the kid probably just didn't know the rules yet. And insulting members who don't know better yet is just toxic to our community
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:27 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:23 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: I asked a question smart one, not make a statement

Don't act a fool on the threads. And I'm the wrong one to mess with. Message me if you want to argue like idiots over someone else's SIMPLE MISTAKE. the kid probably just didn't know the rules yet. And insulting members who don't know better yet is just toxic to our community
Well said $avage! We have to try to keep the community positive or no one will visit anymore!
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:28 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:27 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Don't act a fool on the threads. And I'm the wrong one to mess with. Message me if you want to argue like idiots over someone else's SIMPLE MISTAKE. the kid probably just didn't know the rules yet. And insulting members who don't know better yet is just toxic to our community
Well said $avage! We have to try to keep the community positive or no one will visit anymore!

Exactly bro, gotta teach them the right way so that they know what's actually wrong. But as a fair warning, sellers are ALWAYS required to show proof of their items for trust & safety reasons here on the WBO
You people sure are spreading positivity.........
Again if you can't read I asked a question not make statement so you're either talking from thin air or you have other problems that need to be looked at
Ok, how about we stop arguing? I mean, it's hypocritic of us to argue with each other when we're trying to keep the community of the WBO positive!