[Selling]  New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer

manta diver sold, black grip sold, booster sold, 1 wolborg ms and dragoon ms. aaand up
bump!

tradings are welcome too. NIB and MINT HMS and Plastics
Have u got any dragoon ms?
(Jun. 15, 2014  1:02 AM)Sword Master Wrote: Have u got any dragooon ms?

Check the original post.
10 left, one sold.
Also, Dragoon*. 3 O's is the Zero-G bey. Unrelated.
(Jun. 18, 2014  7:43 PM)taxus Wrote: thx Neo Smile

push

No prob Tongue_out

Great seller guys~
Desert sphinxer added don't miss it!

Btw please no snowball offers... I don't want to sell a nib dragoon ms for 10€ Grin
Absolutely FANTASTIC seller, brilliant communication, and just a great guy to deal with over all.
I can't recommend him any more highly!

DJ - Yeah!
thx bro Smile

Summer Sale atm! dont miss it. and i will always put some extras in ur packages Smile
up Smile

i listed new stuff at my ebay store Smile "worldofbeys". if u interested, contact me here, or on ebay to get a nice amount Smile
update: master dranzer and master dragoon and proto grey dranzer ms added
Here's his ebay: http://www.ebay.de/usr/worldofbeys

It's $105 there, or $95 on the WBO. For the Dragoon Ms.
added a few new stuff on my ebay site Smile
Awsome just got Dragoon V2 shipping was really good and bey itself was amazing, thanks for bonus bey-cards Grin
Taxus, thank you so much for my beautiful HMS beyblades. You are a fantastic seller and I think we should all be grateful to you for investing so much in so many rare beyblades. Because of you, beyblades that seemed so rare and difficult to find now seem to be in plentiful supply. The package arrived super fast. You are one of the best sellers I have dealt with, if not the best.
I recently purchased from taxus and everything was cool. I even accidentally sent the money way early and I still received the item just fine; he updated me as much as he could along the way. Shipping took a few days more than I am personally used to, but I think the postal services are the ones to blame, for sure.
Great to hear taxus is liked by many :)))

Again, from my 3+ past purchases from him? Wonderful every time.
Yeah I bought from taxus a second time and everything went perfectly. Really great seller.
Thanks guys! I very proud that u r all so satisfied Smile

Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT for 250$ each. More SALE, soon.