[Selling]  New Beyblade Burst For Sale

We have for sale the Following:

• Beyblade Burst B-49 Random Booster 3 Yeager Yggdrasil.G.Y (Full Set of 8) + FREE Beyblade Burst B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver. "Corocoro Comic Limited" $135 USD/$180 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $20.00 to The US
    [Image: %24_57.JPG]
  • Beyblade Burst BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol.3(Full Set of 5) all with original QR Codes Brand new + a FREE B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver. "Corocoro Comic Limited" : $42.00 USD /$55 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $10.00 to The US

• Beyblade Burst Lawson Lottery Limited Rising Ragnaruk Heavy Survive Dark Gold + Rising Ragnaruk Heavy Survive Dark Blue : $190 USD/$250 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $20.00 to The US

• Beyblade Burst B-00 Gold Driver Vol.2 (Full Set of 4) + FREE Beyblade Burst B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver Corocoro Comic Limited : $45.00 USD /$60 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $10.00 to The US

• Beyblade Burst Beyblade Burst BG-01+ BG-02+BG-03 Random Layer (Full Set of 5) + FREE Beyblade Burst B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver. "Corocoro Comic Limited" : $140 USD/$180 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $20.00 to The US ([b]SOLD OUT[/b)

• B-00 BEYBLADE BURST ベイブレードバースト B-00 WBBA KIRIN VICTORY VALKYRIE $170 USD/$220 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $20.00 to The US

• Beyblade Burst ベイブレードバースト Kirin Campaign Complete Set Box -NIB Offers accepted via private message

Payments Via Paypal Only , invoice provided.
I would actually be interested in the Full BG01, 02, and 03 Random layer sets. I just wish sometimes that the prices weren't so high, knowing how easy it is to get them over there. I was going to eventually get 02, and 03, but I thought I'd never see another 01 for sale. I would buy this, but it'd be a while from now. I'm sure I'd get enough money or close to enough for my birthday end of this month. $160 would be like $10 a layer, some of the beys are that cheap themselves. Will definitely keep it in mind as it will likely be my only chance to get BG-01, then again, I really only want Chaos from that set, but I know you aren't selling them that way...
Hello

Didn't see your reply until today, we can sell the 3 sets for $150.00 US shipping Included + + FREE Beyblade Burst B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver. via Paypal, and we can provide you an invoice, but we are selling at the same on ebay so it's more on First come first serve basis.
BG-01 is the last set that we have and we don't sell Chaos on his own.
Every other week we ship FROM THE US via USPS so you would get it faster than us shipping form Canada.
Let us know if you still interested.

Thanks
(Aug. 09, 2016  12:31 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Hello

Didn't see your reply until today, we can sell the 3 sets for $150.00 US shipping Included + + FREE Beyblade Burst B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver. via Paypal, and we can provide you an invoice, but we are selling at the same on ebay so it's more on First come first serve basis.
BG-01 is the last set that we have and we don't sell Chaos on his own.
Every other week we ship FROM THE US via USPS so you would get it faster than us shipping form Canada.
Let us know if you still interested.

Thanks

Actually just purchased from eBay today before seeing this. I was wondering about the $4 fee that hit my bank account. You did receive my gift card payment, correct? I'm assuming it is some fee for the form of payment I used. That account is low, so I was hoping you got my payment and weren't planning on using that account, otherwise it would bounce.
There's nothing we can do now, ebay takes 10% and paypal 4 % of the transaction.
Prices via our website beybladeworld.net are cheaper because don't need to feed ebay, and this is common with most sites who sell outside ebay. Saturday will be sending your beys via USPS so you will get them the latest by Tuesday.
Oh, it's fine. I was more so wondering about the small fee. It has been great doing business with you!
Hi I’m new are you the actual zankeye?
I think he is are you zankye for real?
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I think he is are you zankye for real?

Why do you insist on necroposting... just why.
sorry I don't insist just by accident. and guess what you don't know what I insist on
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: sorry I don't insist just by accident. and guess what you don't know what I insist on

He is Zankye but don't necropost
ok sorry Unhappy
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:36 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I think he is are you zankye for real?

Why do you insist on necroposting... just why.
He did nothing. The one you should question is Husk Brutus
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:17 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:36 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Why do you insist on necroposting... just why.
He did nothing. The one you should question is Husk Brutus

Husk Brutus isn't the one who's notorious for necroposting.
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:27 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:17 AM)kai edits Wrote: He did nothing. The one you should question is Husk Brutus

Husk Brutus isn't the one who's notorious for necroposting.
Oh sorry I thought you meant on this thread
(Jul. 30, 2016  12:53 PM)originalzankye Wrote: We have for sale the Following:

• Beyblade Burst B-49 Random Booster 3 Yeager Yggdrasil.G.Y (Full Set of 8) + FREE Beyblade Burst B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver. "Corocoro Comic Limited" $135 USD/$180 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $20.00 to The US
  • Beyblade Burst   BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol.3(Full Set of 5) all with original QR Codes Brand new + a FREE B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver. "Corocoro Comic Limited" : $42.00 USD /$55 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $10.00 to The US

• Beyblade Burst Lawson Lottery Limited Rising Ragnaruk Heavy Survive Dark Gold + Rising Ragnaruk Heavy Survive Dark Blue : $190 USD/$250 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $20.00 to The US

• Beyblade Burst B-00 Gold Driver Vol.2 (Full Set of 4) + FREE Beyblade Burst B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver Corocoro Comic Limited : $45.00 USD /$60 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $10.00 to The US

• Beyblade Burst Beyblade Burst BG-01+ BG-02+BG-03 Random Layer (Full Set of 5) + FREE Beyblade Burst B-00 Xcalibur Layer Gokuen Ver. "Corocoro Comic Limited" : $140 USD/$180 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $20.00 to The US ([b]SOLD OUT[/b)

• B-00  BEYBLADE BURST  ベイブレードバースト B-00  WBBA KIRIN VICTORY VALKYRIE $170 USD/$220 CAD with FREE shipping in Canada and $20.00 to The US

• Beyblade Burst ベイブレードバースト Kirin Campaign Complete Set Box -NIB Offers accepted via private message

Payments Via Paypal Only , invoice provided.

Hello, may I know how many of the Copies of the Kirin Campaign Victory Valkyrie were made? I have one of those so I want to know how to price it appropriately