[Selling]  Nearly all Hasbro HMS!

UPDATE! Now SELLING/TRADING my HMS collection! I am selling all my Launchers, Winders, and Beys from the HMS generation, if looking for a particular color Dual Launcher or Winder please ask if I have it. No prices provided, you must make an offer. All are Hasbro. Sorry, only accept PayPal.

I have:
Strata(Gaia) Dragoon MS Driger MS Draciel MS Dragoon MS (semiworn tip) Dranzer MS Dark Effigy(Death Gargoyle) MS Wolborg MS (seasoned bearings) Advance Averazer Advance Guardian Phantom Fox MS Dark Leopard MS Wyvern DJ(no Bit Protector) Hopper Attack(Einstein MS) Sea Dragon Thunder Serpent(Thunder Dragon) HMS Customize Grip Launchers Winders

Looking for:
EZ Shooter Power Custom
EZ Shooter Customize Grip
Sliding Shooter Grip
All Metal System MFB
Beylauncher L
Metal Face Custom Ver. Clear
Metal Assist
MFB Attack Stadium
I've got a mint Jiraiya ms if you want it. PM me if you're interested.
I have a NIB Samurai Changer MS, NIB Jiraiya MS, NIB Advance Striker and a mint Magical Ape MS. PM if you're interested.
Updated!
Alright, thank you.
Actually I'm interested in your DGMS also, what colour is it?
(Sep. 16, 2010  10:02 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Actually I'm interested in your DGMS also, what colour is it?

It's the Hasbro version, so it is Orange.
I think he means Dragoon MS Grin Usually Death Gargoyle is refered to as DEMS. ><
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:34 PM)blah Wrote: I think he means Dragoon MS Grin Usually Death Gargoyle is refered to as DEMS. ><

No, I'm talking about Death Gargoyle MS...
Oh haha, my bad. ><
Just a BIT noob. -blush- Confused
Just that she said she was selling Hasbro beys and that Death Gargoyle is called Dark Effigy.
And also that I heard some people called Dragoon MS, DGMS.
But still learning Grin
What do you value your Strata Dragoon MS & Draciel MS at?
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:32 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What do you value your Strata Dragoon MS & Draciel MS at?
Vamspapi Wrote:No prices provided, you must make an offer.
I will be taking pictures of all my items tonight. All have a light coating of clear nail polish to protect the stickers.
what does 'seasoned bearings' for the Wolborg MS mean?
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:56 AM)NinGen Wrote: what does 'seasoned bearings' for the Wolborg MS mean?

A motor attached to the tip has been run, smoothing out the bearings. This was done several years ago.
No, that's not all.

ANYWAYS, it's in the Zombie article on Beywiki, check it out.

EDIT: It also makes it illegal for WBO play. Not like it matters anymore, HMS is dead.
Oh, really? Nevermind then. A shame really, wasn't illegal at the time, but yeah.
If you are taking pictures of all ur items, please also help me take a photo of ur dragoon ms's tip.I would like to see the condition as i am very interested in it
Updated with pictures.
Yes I do. Are you interested?
I'm interested in ur wolborg ms, dark leapord ms and phantom fox ms if u still have all these. PM has been sent also
Reply sent.