[Selling]  Nano's Shop MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

PM ME ABOUT SHIPPING.

I want a NIB TT LL Drago I will trade alot for it. I also want any plastic Beys you are willing to trade.
I am looking for a Dranzer (any type), Metal Driger. And any Engine Gear Beys.

I have MTG cards. I will trade 50 random cards for a Beyblade. Or 30 random cards for a MF. Also I have some Bakugan. 1 random Bakugan for a plastic Bey. And 2 random for a metal Bey. Every Bakugan comes with 2 cards, 1 metal, 1 not metal.

For Beyblade I have
Metal Wheels:
Dark x2
Storm
Lightning (sv version)
Flame (if bid is high enough)

Clear Wheels
Wolf
Wolf (recolor)
Aquario
L-Drago (sv version)
Pegasus (recolor)

Tracks:
DH145
105 x2

Tips:
FS
HF/S

PLASTICS
Wing-A
Dranzer G AR with 8 heavy and a basic BB
Kid Draciel
Dragoon G without the spin gear.

I just found a Beyblade puzzle. 100 pieces 10" x 13" (25,40 x 33,02 cm). All pieces are there. Box is in bad condition but puzzle is in GOOD condition.

I also have extra tools.
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:05 AM)Nano Wrote: I need a Earth Metal wheel. I will trade a Rock or Dark for it. Pm me if you want to do the trade. ONLY US PLEASE.

You wont get an Earth wheel for that. :o
Like what DreadXIII said you'll be incredibly lucky if somebody were to decide to trade you an Earth wheel for either Dark or Rock. I personally think that you'll be better off just purchasing one at your local store or ordering from online.
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:14 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Like what DreadXIII said you'll be incredibly lucky if somebody were to decide to trade you an Earth wheel for either Dark or Rock. I personally think that you'll be better off just purchasing one at your local store or ordering from online.

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was... wait what? okay yeah back on topic.
You should check Toys R Us or Wall-mart since they generally have the bigger selection Lips_sealed
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:14 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Like what DreadXIII said you'll be incredibly lucky if somebody were to decide to trade you an Earth wheel for either Dark or Rock. I personally think that you'll be better off just purchasing one at your local store or ordering from online.

The thing is it is EXTREMELY hard to find a good bey were I live. Plus I got no money only enough to pay for shipping.
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:18 AM)Nano Wrote:

The thing is it is EXTREMELY hard to find a good bey were I live. Plus I got no money only enough to pay for shipping.

Selling anything?
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:17 AM)DreadXIII Wrote:

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was... wait what? okay yeah back on topic.
You should check Toys R Us or Wall-mart since they generally have the bigger selection Lips_sealed

To catch them is my true quest. To train them is my cause.... I'm sorry what? Oh yeah now I remember. The closes Toy R Us is a long ways away. Wal-Mart is even farther.
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:20 AM)DreadXIII Wrote:

Selling anything?

Maybe a Dark Leone 145FS
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:21 AM)Nano Wrote:

To catch them is my true quest. To train them is my cause.... I'm sorry what? Oh yeah now I remember. The closes Toy R Us is a long ways away. Wal-Mart is even farther.

Selling anything?

Maybe a Dark Leone 145FS

Pm me a pic?
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:43 AM)DreadXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:21 AM)Nano Wrote:

Selling anything?

Maybe a Dark Leone 145FS

Pm me a pic?

Wish I could. I'm on the Wii. But the Leone has no sticker same with the face. But I will include them
Color of the leone? (I'm just intrested in the CW :o)
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:48 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: Color of the leone? (I'm just intrested in the CW :o)

Green. Still nice n shiny ( I just got it yesterday)
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:49 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:48 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: Color of the leone? (I'm just intrested in the CW :o)

Aww i was hoping it would be an alternative ):
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:51 AM)DreadXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:49 AM)Nano Wrote:

Aww i was hoping it would be an alternative ):

Sorry. So you don't want it?
Not really D: sorry
(Dec. 09, 2010  8:02 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: Not really D: sorry

ok but do you have a Flame? I will trade with you
They're colored on o3o
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:56 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I can sell u a flame sagitarrio

I will trade you a Dark Leone 145SF
I doubt anybody would want a Dark Metal Wheel...
That's a horrible combo so no. I was selling it too.
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:43 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: That's a horrible combo so no. I was selling it too.

This topic is about trading. If you're trying to sell something then start a topic with the tag [SELLING]. Not by posting on someone's topic.
Ummm I already have a shop and been here for a while so believe me I know my way around and then some. And I was offering a bey which u wanted parts from. If u gave a better combo then I could reconsider but what u gave me was basically lowballing to me which I don't really appreciate. So u can trade a decent combo if u still want it. Thank You.
(Dec. 10, 2010  6:42 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Ummm I already have a shop and been here for a while so believe me I know my way around and then some. And I was offering a bey which u wanted parts from. If u gave a better combo then I could reconsider but what u gave me was basically lowballing to me which I don't really appreciate. So u can trade a decent combo if u still want it. Thank You.

These are the parts I have for trade.
Dark x2
Wolf
Leone

DH145

HF/S
SF
Make a combo that you would want to trade (if any) for your Flame Sagitario
No good parts or combos, not much of a varity but yeah. GLWT
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:25 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No good parts or combos, not much of a varity but yeah. GLWT