[Selling]  Nano's Shop MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

(Dec. 09, 2010  7:05 AM)Nano Wrote: I also have extra tools.

Just for info's sake.
No one wants tools.
(Dec. 10, 2010  8:31 AM)blah Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:05 AM)Nano Wrote: I also have extra tools.

Just for info's sake.
No one wants tools.

sometimes people lose them. And thanks for reading the whole thing Smile
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:26 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:25 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No good parts or combos, not much of a varity but yeah. GLWT

What was the point of quoteing what i said?
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:04 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:25 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No good parts or combos, not much of a varity but yeah. GLWT

Accident. Those happen when you use the Wii.
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:07 AM)Nano Wrote:

Thats fine, just wondering but also is there any BEYS like completed beys u want or just parts?
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:11 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:07 AM)Nano Wrote:

Thats fine, just wondering but also is there any BEYS like completed beys u want or just parts?

Mostly parts. But a ll Drago CH120RF would be nice.
Come on people!! I need to get rid of these cards (mostly MTG). I will trade 100 MTG cards for a Dragoon G!!!!!
Lol, get a Dragoon G for $3 on eBay.
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:40 AM)blah Wrote: Lol, get a Dragoon G for $3 on eBay.

I don't care. For all I know it could be fake. And beside I need to get rid of these MTG cards
Are you kidding ? It's clearly real, can you even distinguish between real and fake ?
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:01 AM)blah Wrote: Are you kidding ? It's clearly real, can you even distinguish between real and fake ?

That's not the real reason. The REAL reason is because I gots no cash and I want to get rid of the MTG cards
Omg! Ok post what plastic gens u want! I so want mtg cards !
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:30 PM)aries blader Wrote: Omg! Ok post what plastic gens u want! I so want mtg cards !

Dragoon G, Driger (any type because they are all good), Dranzer, and any other Bey in good conditon.
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:08 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:30 PM)aries blader Wrote: Omg! Ok post what plastic gens u want! I so want mtg cards !

Dragoon G, Driger (any type because they are all good), Dranzer, and any other Bey in good conditon.

let's see, i have: M-dracel, Driger F, Griffion, 21sk (grey with bird spirit on it---- isuck when it comes to plastic termonology), dragoon( i little bit of trouble launching), a s33d (wierd purple lizard with armor)
plz tell me which ones u want and how many cards u will trade me. Confused
(Dec. 11, 2010  8:02 PM)aries blader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:08 PM)Nano Wrote:

let's see, i have: M-dracel, Driger F, Griffion, 21sk (grey with bird spirit on it---- isuck when it comes to plastic termonology), dragoon( i little bit of trouble launching), a s33d (wierd purple lizard with armor)
plz tell me which ones u want and how many cards u will trade me. Confused

How about Dragoon, Driger F, Griffion, and the s33d (the purple lizard with armor) for 192 cards? ( thats all I have for MTG)
Now when you bye or trade with me you get a random gift. for a limited time only.
What is the random gift? like in terms of genre? does it have to do with beyblades or something else?
(Dec. 12, 2010  12:47 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: What is the random gift? like in terms of genre? does it have to do with beyblades or something else?

Depends on what you get. Like if you get cards then I will give you a extra random card. And if you get a beyblade then you will get a random part.
I also need a driger s bit chip thing.
what can i trade u for draciel?
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:23 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: what can i trade u for draciel?

Dragoon G (with tool) or Dranzer
how bout dranzer? and does it come with the winder and launcher?
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:26 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: how bout dranzer? and does it come with the winder and launcher?

Ok. But it doesn't come with launcher/ripcord or bit chip (id I find bit Chip later on in the future I will mail it to you) and do you got pics of Dranzer?
no, i said ill trade u somethin for a dranzer!
im sorry ill trade u dragoon g. sorry for the confusionUnhappy