[Selling]  NULL

(Jul. 12, 2014  11:06 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  11:04 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  11:00 PM)taxus Wrote: Report her on eBay. U can also take a lawyer and she will loose anyway. After selling she had a contract with u. Can't understand such moves... Uncertain

She said she refunded me, but isn't that a little unfair, right?

Nope that is not fair! She broke the Contract! eBay is not to make fun! I never would accept such a deal bro. U won the lot and it's your for that price.

To be honest, I think she just doesn't like me after I pointed out that they were selling a used Zeus at too high.
(Jul. 12, 2014  11:08 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  11:06 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  11:04 PM)Neo Wrote: She said she refunded me, but isn't that a little unfair, right?

Nope that is not fair! She broke the Contract! eBay is not to make fun! I never would accept such a deal bro. U won the lot and it's your for that price.

To be honest, I think she just doesn't like me after I pointed out that they were selling a used Zeus at too high.

But u were right, actually they sold thoer Zeus for 30$ lol
Exactly, and then a flame war broke out because she and Blinded-Panda thought I was being mean.
So basically, if a mod is wondering why I'm posting this here and not PM, sharkdiver has rudely put me on her ignore list.
Bump, everything restocked, prices lowered, new beys! Selling personal collection items! Shipping discounts available! Smile Enjoy!
Lemme just say some things.

There is no super libra or pegasus. It's Pegasus 85RF (came with MF-H thought) and Libra 100D. It is DUO Ice Titan.

Also the rubber RC is Grip Flat if it came from Dragoon MS and Grip Flat Ultimate Version (or some call it Ultimate Mode.). Ultimate version is worth more. That's like the most useful part of either beys, so that's a pretty good price (especially since it's proto grey, which makes it more valuable) depending on how used it.
I'm interested in Orojya Reviser and Storm Aquario. Message sent
So I guess I can't buy?
(Aug. 13, 2014  11:59 PM)Neo Wrote: So I guess I can't buy?

You can. PM sent.

(Aug. 13, 2014  8:22 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Lemme just say some things.

There is no super libra or pegasus. It's Pegasus 85RF (came with MF-H thought) and Libra 100D. It is DUO Ice Titan.

Also the rubber RC is Grip Flat if it came from Dragoon MS and Grip Flat Ultimate Version (or some call it Ultimate Mode.). Ultimate version is worth more. That's like the most useful part of either beys, so that's a pretty good price (especially since it's proto grey, which makes it more valuable) depending on how used it.

Ok. They were from a booster set so idk. That's what it said on the packaging.
The libra and Pegasis?

They came in the super deck set ( http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...r_Deck_Set ), that might be why the box said that (I can't remember from my box).

I can assure you though, they are called the names I told you, although some call then "Emerald" Libra and "Sapphire" Pegasus.
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:05 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: The libra and Pegasis?

They came in the super deck set ( http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...r_Deck_Set ), that might be why the box said that (I can't remember from my box).

I can assure you though, they are called the names I told you, although some call then "Emerald" Libra and "Sapphire" Pegasus.

Thanks for the info, changed it.
DEMON HUNTER is a great seller, amazing communication, really fast shipping (took only 5 days to get to Canada) and everything was packaged well and in good condition!

Thank you!
(Aug. 23, 2014  7:53 PM)DEMON✞HUNTER Wrote: Bump, updated lowered prices!

I'm
Interested in libra
(Aug. 23, 2014  9:27 PM)Joshil100 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  7:53 PM)DEMON✞HUNTER Wrote: Bump, updated lowered prices!

I'm
Interested in libra

Then you should send a PM.
What Tip and Track does the Blue Burn Pheonix come with?
(Sep. 07, 2014  1:16 AM)Exotics King Wrote: What Tip and Track does the Blue Burn Pheonix come with?

It's original ones.
(Sep. 08, 2014  10:52 PM)DEMON✞HUNTER Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2014  1:16 AM)Exotics King Wrote: What Tip and Track does the Blue Burn Pheonix come with?

It's original ones.

How much for it including shipping to Florida?
(Sep. 09, 2014  2:15 AM)Exotics King Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2014  10:52 PM)DEMON✞HUNTER Wrote:

It's original ones.

How much for it including shipping to Florida?

PM please.
I still want that game,dibs on it
Bump, buy all price lowered, offers accepted.