[Selling]  NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! LOWEST PRICE SALE!!!

I PMed you~!! Joyful_3 Thank you for your patience and I can't wait to get my beys.
also, i don't mean to sound mean, but it would prob. be a good thing to edit your first post and cross out or take off all the things that are already sold/gone. =) just an idea lol that way ppl know whats left~! Joyful_3
due to me running out of bit beasts. i have decided instead of not giving free gifts with every purchase but just move the other 2 free gifts down a notch! back to school sale is still going on!
Just letting people know that this guy is a good seller and I got my stuff fast.

Thanks!
hi guys,

Subject: any one who had a beyblade dragoon msuv or ms.

how are you. i am good. if you would sell your beyblade dragoon ms or uv. So, i would like to buy your beyblade dragoon ms or uv. if you are ready for sell ur dragoon ms uv then i will buy it. let me know and pls email me at kazuma190@gmail.com. if you are ready for sell it then pls put the ebay and my ebay screen is kazuma190. if you find me there and pls send me a private message..

P.S. I still looking the whole websites and there are out stock.
Wow. Did you even read the opening post?
is shipping to anywhere?

for example michoacan

(sorry for my bad english)
um haha i dunno where that is but my rates are as follows $5for first item $2 more per addition for domestic, $10 for first item and $3 more per addition for hawaii and alaska and lastly its $15 for the first item and $5 per addition item for international.
are you still selling stuff??
What do you have left?
Just got my beys today. NIB Wolborg MS and Advance Eterner. They are Takara if anyone is wondering about that... Not a bad price to get a Wolborg with mint tip to add to the worn one in my collection...(My original actually stops standing straight up!) BWXD kept in touch and I got them quickly (with tracking). Would definitely buy from him again.
first bump in a while guys thanks everyone for purchasing from me. i posted up how many of get hms i have left because i got a lot of qquestions about that.
hey everyone! i just wanna thank everyone who has purchased from me. this is the home stretch i have 4! wolborgs left. supplies are becoming very limited as you can see. surprised i still have so many phantom fox its a great hms one of my favorites! beyblades ftw Grin
When you say if you are looking for other beyblades sent me offer in the OP what do you mean?
Cause I might be interessed in buying an hms lot..here more info http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-an-HMS-lot
(Oct. 08, 2010  9:05 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: When you say if you are looking for other beyblades sent me offer in the OP what do you mean?
I was actually wondering the same thing.
He told me he had some NIB boosters (didn't specify) and NIB Flash Leopards MSs.
BUMP GOTTA ANNOUNCE I HAVE ONLY 1 WOLBORG MS LEFT!!
Received the items man. They came VERY quickly, but i sitll have yet to open them xD
i have a good amount of interest for my last new in box wolborg ms. i wish i had enough for everyone but sadly i dont. so since i dont know how to choose i think i will let you guys choose for me. please gimme some ideas of how i should make the selling of my last wolborg more interesting
Auction it off.
Picking the name out of the hat always works, haha.
Or choose the one that offers highest, or maybe the first person who offered it deserves it...
Ill buy a wolborg and a phantom fox from you
can I see pics of the wolborg and phantom fox