[Selling]  NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! LOWEST PRICE SALE!!!

SALE!

Phantom Fox MS -$20!!! 8 left New in Box
HMS Eterner -$15!!! 4 left New in Box
super scope - 5!!! New in Box
Right Engine Gear a-121 - free with purchase
Launcher grips for handle or trigger(not hms) - free with purchase of 2

free items are while supplies last

:ALL OF THEM ARE IN MINT BOXES NEVER BEEN OPENED:

shipping to the continental US - 3
alaska hawaii - 7
international - 10

serious offers only i will only accept paypal.

would also take offers for other hms beyblades

http://bit.ly/99kiAf <--- pic
You posted this topic yesterday ... There is no need to bump it yet.
bump i'm back still got some left of each hms so pm me if interested!
(Oct. 28, 2009  8:22 AM)bwxd Wrote: please pm for shipping charge

I imagine that also means to PM an offer
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2009  8:22 AM)bwxd Wrote: please pm for shipping charge

I imagine that also means to PM an offer

Yea I PM him for it
(Oct. 28, 2009  8:22 AM)bwxd Wrote: Wolborg ms
Phantom Fox MS
Flash Leopard MS
HMS Eterner
HMS Attacker
super scope
Right Engine Gear a-121
Launcher grips(not hms)
bit beast boosters - free with purpose

shipping to the continental US, international, alaska hawaii please pm for shipping charge

hey how much do you want the flash leoperd?
thanks generalhawx. maybe it was not clear but if youre interested in buying something please pm me an offer not ask me how much it is give me an offer that you think is fair for how rare these are now.
bump added a set price and shipping charge pm me to reserve one or if you have more questions
bump i still have some stock left of each hms now offering a back to school discount of 10% for 2, 15% for 3 and 20% for 4, as for shipping it will cost only $2 more for each item domestic, $3 for hawaii and alaska and $5 for each item international.
(Oct. 28, 2009  8:22 AM)bwxd Wrote: after testing the market with offers ive decided on the prices.

Wolborg ms -20
Phantom Fox MS -20
HMS Eterner -15
HMS Attacker -15
super scope - 5
Right Engine Gear a-121 - free with purchase of 2
Launcher grips for handle or trigger(not hms) - free with purchase of 3
bit beast boosters - free with purchase

free items are while supplies last

shipping to the continental US - 5
alaska hawaii - 10
international - 15

are you willing to sell me JUST the bit beast booster packs?? PM me please.
You should have PM'd him, after all you are the buyer...
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:04 AM)souless1234 Wrote: You should have PM'd him, after all you are the buyer...

Looks like he didn't have a problem with it, so just mind your own business. Wink thnx
Souless1234 was informing you of basic courtesy on the forums. You should stop being so blunt especially in your position.
hey guys don't worry about it. i don't mind doing the pming. btw its bump time. i have no more booster packs so ima drop everything in the free gift promo, so with every purchase you will get a engine gear and with 2 or more you will get grips!. of course theyre until supplies last.
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:20 PM)bwxd Wrote: bump
OK, now you are forbidden to 'bump' anymore unless you actually have something new to sell.
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:20 PM)bwxd Wrote: bump
OK, now you are forbidden to 'bump' anymore unless you actually have something new to sell.

hey Kai, how come bumping is bad? O.o i mean, i prob. sound stupid asking, but i'm just curious. I see bumping in forums allll the time. Like Gaia, gaia has threads that basically all it is is bumping lol, talk about craziness. =D
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:24 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: hey Kai, how come bumping is bad? O.o i mean, i prob. sound stupid asking, but i'm just curious. I see bumping in forums allll the time. Like Gaia, gaia has threads that basically all it is is bumping lol, talk about craziness. =D

Because it's pretty much just him bumping his thread if you read it. Not much discussion going on and he hasn't really changed stock.
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:56 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:24 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: hey Kai, how come bumping is bad? O.o i mean, i prob. sound stupid asking, but i'm just curious. I see bumping in forums allll the time. Like Gaia, gaia has threads that basically all it is is bumping lol, talk about craziness. =D

Because it's pretty much just him bumping his thread if you read it. Not much discussion going on and he hasn't really changed stock.

Oh. I see =)