[Selling]  [[ NØBØDY ]]'s Selling Thread! Currently closed cos I my mom disallowed me:(.

Bump. Still selling!

Bump. Still Selling!
Bump! Updated to 3 left after purchases

Bump! Updated to include parts I want to trade for.
(Dec. 15, 2020  7:55 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hello Everyone! 
I currently have 3 Extra World Spriggans (New in box) and I am selling for 18.80 USD
Do Note You will also have to Bear the Shipping cost.
PM me if you are interested!
Pictures:
Parts I want to trade for,
A bey for a bey, meaning layer disc and driver.
Zone' +Z
Wheel
1D
Mirage
Helios II
Diabolos 
Around
Hunter' 
Bearing
Coloured discs (either 0/00/7/10)
2D
Drift
Expand
Flow
Destroy'
It would be nice if the papers were brand new but it's okay if not so.
If trading I will bear the shipping cost for you shipping it over but you have to bear the cost of me shipping it over.

I have flow pm me
kai edits have you seen my PM?

Bump. Still Selling!
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: kai edits have you seen my PM?

Bump. Still Selling!
Yeah what you want to trade for flow?
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:35 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: kai edits have you seen my PM?

Bump. Still Selling!
Yeah what you want to trade for flow?

Wait I'm confused. I thought I told you that we could trade Flow for World Spriggan at a discounted price. Also I just realized shipping is like 20 SGD to ship so perhaps no unfortunately. It won't be profitable Unhappy
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:35 AM)kai edits Wrote: Yeah what you want to trade for flow?

Wait I'm confused. I thought I told you that we could trade Flow for World Spriggan at a discounted price. Also I just realized shipping is like 20 SGD to ship so perhaps no unfortunately. It won't be profitable Unhappy
I will include hell salamander 0 wall xtend plus and flow.
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:14 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Wait I'm confused. I thought I told you that we could trade Flow for World Spriggan at a discounted price. Also I just realized shipping is like 20 SGD to ship so perhaps no unfortunately. It won't be profitable Unhappy
I will include hell salamander 0 wall xtend plus and flow.

That's nice. Thanks! But Perhaps only Salamander Xtend+ and Flow, Can? Unless you have something like Hercules H4 and Ab-S then I would rather that over Salamander and Xtend+
Current deal:
World Spriggan at 15 USD
For
Hell Salamander, Xtend+, Flow.
Update: kai edits maybe I could mail World Spriggan over as a letter not a parcel as it is quite small Smile and fits into a bubble mailer that was made for letters.
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Update: kai edits maybe I could mail World Spriggan over as a letter not a parcel as it is quite small Smile and fits into a bubble mailer that was made for letters.

Ok but i can only ship to usa
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:19 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Update: kai edits maybe I could mail World Spriggan over as a letter not a parcel as it is quite small Smile and fits into a bubble mailer that was made for letters.

Ok but i can only ship to usa

Where do you live anyway. I live in Singapore so that's 100% not in USA
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:37 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:19 AM)kai edits Wrote: Ok but i can only ship to usa

Where do you live anyway. I live in Singapore so that's 100% not in USA
I live in the usa
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: I will include hell salamander 0 wall xtend plus and flow.

That's nice. Thanks! But Perhaps only Salamander Xtend+ and Flow, Can? Unless you have something like Hercules H4 and Ab-S then I would rather that over Salamander and Xtend+
Current deal:
World Spriggan at 15 USD
For

So kai edits do you have Hercules H4 and Ab-S? I'm also looking for Twin Nemesis to boost my Limited collection.
(Dec. 31, 2020  2:21 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: That's nice. Thanks! But Perhaps only Salamander Xtend+ and Flow, Can? Unless you have something like Hercules H4 and Ab-S then I would rather that over Salamander and Xtend+
Current deal:
World Spriggan at 15 USD
For

So kai edits do you have Hercules H4 and Ab-S? I'm also looking for Twin Nemesis to boost my Limited collection.

No I don't. I quit beyblade remember? I just got back into it. Only thing I have your looking for is flow and xt+
(Dec. 31, 2020  2:45 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  2:21 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: So kai edits do you have Hercules H4 and Ab-S? I'm also looking for Twin Nemesis to boost my Limited collection.

No I don't. I quit beyblade remember? I just got back into it. Only thing I have your looking for is flow and xt+

Right. Wait but you have salamander right? That's what you said cos I wouldn't mind salamander
(Dec. 31, 2020  2:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  2:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: No I don't. I quit beyblade remember? I just got back into it. Only thing I have your looking for is flow and xt+

Right. Wait but you have salamander right? That's what you said cos I wouldn't mind salamander

Yeah I do.
Bump. Edited parts I want and selling 12 and Operate' now
is world spriggan still being sold?
if so how much?
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:41 PM)APEXOUS Wrote: is world spriggan still being sold?
if so how much?

17.50 USD

PM me if interested