Selling My Entire Collection

I have decided to part with my Beyblades, as I need money for the band and I rarely use them anymore.

I will be selling the entire lot for $150 or best offer

This isn't a complete list by any means, this is about 1/6 of the collection. I will be finishing the list tomorrow, and getting pictures.

Stadiums:

Tornado Balance Type S (Damaged, but can still be used if taped over with clear smooth tape)
Tornado Balance (Slight wear)
Blue Takara Defense Stadium (Slight Wear)
Red Takara Attack Stadium (Slight Wear) [On Hold]
Hasbro Mobile Stadium (Missing Storage Area)
Hasbro HMS Stadium
Hasbro Driger Den
Hasbro Draciel Fortress [On Hold]

Beyblades:

Whole Beyblades:

# Series:
Auto Change Balancer [On Hold]

A Series:
Griffolyn [On Hold]
Zinrai
Dranzer F
Draciel S x2 [2 On Hold]
Trygle Blue Version [On Hold]
Kids Draciel [On Hold]
Driger S

V Series:
Dragoon V [On Hold]
Driger V [On Hold]
Dranzer V

V2 Series:
Burning Kerberous x2

G Series:
Dragoon G
Dranzer G [On Hold]
Metal Driger (Hasbro) [On Hold]

GT Series:
Dranzer GT
Trygle 2 GT
Zues (Takara)

HMS Series:
Driger MS (New Out of Box, Includes Stickers and Instructions. Never shot)
Wolborg MS [On Hold]
Draciel MS (Circle Wide 14g Version)
Dragoon MSUV Green Version [On Hold]
Death Gargoyle Custom Painted Black (Very Sexy!)
Dragoon MS x3
Dragoon MS (Red) x2 [On Hold]
Dragoon MSUV Custom Painted Red and Gold
Slash Riger [On Hold]
Aero Knight (No Blue Ring)
Phantom Fox Blue Sharp Tipped Version
Phantom Fox Green Flat Tipped Version

Spare Parts

Weight Disk:
Wide Survivor (Red)
Wide Defense (Blue)

Blade Base:
Storm Grip -Mint Tip-
Customize Metal Sharp
Bearing Base x2 -Mint Tip-

Grip Parts:
Custom Grip Blue
Silver Painted Rubber Grips
Silver Metal Trigger
Red Spring Support
Blue Winder Grip

PM for offers, prices will fluctuate depending on stock, and overall bid for the lot.
How much for the Tornado Balance with DMSUV (or each of them seperete) or are you selling all at once? Oh, and I live in Indiana.
I'm going all at once, I'm moving and I need to get rid of them, and the band needs money for studio time

I'm willing to go down in price though
Darn, then I can't buy. Sorry
(Oct. 07, 2008  3:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Darn, then I can't buy. Sorry

I edited the post, I am willing to go down in price.
(Oct. 07, 2008  3:20 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  3:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Darn, then I can't buy. Sorry

I edited the post, I am willing to go down in price.

It doesn't matter since I won't be able to get anywhere near what the collection would be worth. I might get 50$ if I'm lucky for my b-day. Thanks, though.
This is sad. Unhappy
Please tell me you still plan on getting MFB!
(Oct. 07, 2008  12:18 PM)Kei Wrote: Please tell me you still plan on getting MFB!

i was thinking the same think b/c in another thread he said he was interested in buying MFB but here he seems like he wants to get rid of his?? so im a bit confused wether hes just getting rid of some extra blades or all the blade he has?
I'm selling all of mine, ALL.

I plan on buying some MFB sometime, but I have no need for any of my older blades. No one to play with, I never use them, I'm moving and need room, and the band needs money.
Someone has just offered $100, so if you'd still like the lot PM with details.
Wait. Do i still get the ones you'd said i could have and are you doing this through ebay?
^ who is this? And I will be doing this through Paypal
Updated the list, still not complete by any means.
I am now selling certain beys and parts as lots now, you must order at least 5 items.
(Oct. 07, 2008  9:34 PM)Evan Wrote: ^ who is this? And I will be doing this through Paypal
I am now selling certain beys and parts as lots now, you must order at least 5 items.

So, is this any five items? If so I may be able to get enough money, then depending on the items I choose.
Also, on TBTS, where is the crack, on the wall or...
(Oct. 08, 2008  3:16 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  9:34 PM)Evan Wrote: ^ who is this? And I will be doing this through Paypal

So, is this any five items? If so I may be able to get enough money, then depending on the items I choose.
Also, on TBTS, where is the crack, on the wall or...

Near the tornado ridge, but it is fixable with clear tape. Ofcourse, it's not legal to use but it functions the same.
after selling all of your beyblades,will you still visit this site?
is custom coloured blades in hms tournament legal?
(Oct. 08, 2008  5:37 PM)alexir Wrote: is custom coloured blades in hms tournament legal?

Yes, there isn't much paint on it so it's still legal. Not enough paint to change the mold, but add a little bit of weight and make it look damn sexy.

(Oct. 08, 2008  5:17 PM)pegasis Wrote: after selling all of your beyblades,will you still visit this site?

Yes, I'm not quitting Beyblade, I just have to get rid of all of mine for now. I have about 150 to 200 blades in total, so it's a bit much to keep in my new, really small apartment. I will be buying MFB for when they come out in the states.
do you have any HMS customize grips for sale?
(Oct. 08, 2008  7:05 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: do you have any HMS customize grips for sale?

No, I'm sorry
How much would you sell a Wide Survivor, Burning Kerberous, Driger S and Custom Grip shooter w/ Metal Trigger for?
PM'd
Thank you!

I'm still working on updating the list, but if there is a beyblade you want and don't see it up there PM and I'll see if I have it!

Average bey price is $5, so get yours while you can!
Got a Vortex/Voltaic Ape?