[Selling]  Making History Battle.Trade.Collect

Well I pulled a (RARE COLOR) Jet Wyvern B-177
$180.00
https://www.facebook.com/112708280556477.../?sfnsn=mo
What? No, no, no. If it is used, the price goes down by like 85%
180$!!!!!!
180 is a bit much for a used. id try 60$-100$. For a semi-used rare chassis along with the bey? not bad.
As a child with barley any sense of money whatsoever, even I wouldn’t charge that much for a ( hear my words) COLORFUL CHASSIS

Again, COLORFUL DISC

EASILY PANTED,PURPLE , METAL DISC
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:42 AM)WorldKai Wrote: As a child with barley any sense of money whatsoever, even I wouldn’t charge that much for a ( hear my words) COLORFUL CHASSIS

Again, COLORFUL DISC

EASILY PANTED,PURPLE , METAL DISC

*chassis, but yeah what he said 180$ FOR A COLORFUL CHASSIS!!!!!!!
It is used and I honestly don't have to sell it that one reason why the price is so out rageous I did drop it to $100 so it won't look so crazy !! On another note I also posted to prove that I actually do own 1 because in a previous thread I failed to do so correctly, but I will be keeping it as personal also to show of with my rare chasis collection!

If you like to see some of my collections check the link to my shops instagram!
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:15 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: What? No, no, no. If it is used, the price goes down by like 85%

i meant usd as in currency..... not used......
First of all. People sell beyblades in Japan for around 13-15 USD. If it has a rare chassis, on ebay, it's usually sold for 30-50 USD (IF UNOPENED). So, I think you should rethink this .
Coloured chassis aren’t as rare as gold turbos........ they’re like maybe as rare as a prize in a random booster?