Selling MFB and HMS (PM me for plastics)

Rules:
+ I ship worldwide
+ PM me offers
+ Prices can be negotiated, but don't give me stupid offers.
+ Everything up for sale is brand new in box (Except Plastics).
+ EVERY THING I SELL ASIDE FROM SOME PLASTICS ARE TAKARA!
+ When shipping outside the UK, I will have to check shipping costs first, so bare with me.

and before I get 746945 asking
I AM UK BASED!

MFB
2 x Storm Pegasis 105RF
1 Capricorne 100HF
1 Escorpio WD145B
1 Gemios DF145FS
1 Light launcher orange (right)

HMS
1 Lime Dragoon MSUV
3 x Purple Einstein MS (Without CWDs as they didn't come with it, instead you get Circle wide)
1 Sea Drake (With 17g CWD)
1 Gaia Dragoon MS (Proto Grey)
4 Advance Striker MS
3 Wolborg MS
3 Advance Eterner MS
1 Phantom Fox MS (White)

Feel Free to display your interest here and PM me offers!
what all plsstics you got? btw nice wolborg ms how much for it?
If somebody does not read and do what is written in the first post, they will be warned ...
(Sep. 06, 2009  9:17 PM)blade master819 Wrote: what all plsstics you got? btw nice wolborg ms how much for it?

PM me an offer for the wolborg and make a list of plastics you need, I have alot of plastics and it's easier to give me a list.

i'm even considering selling my uriel 2 (assembled, hardly used, serious offers only)

Thank you Kai-V Joyful_3
you have a tornado balance stadium or do you know where to get one i need one really bad.
Blade master : I dont have any stadiums for sale. Try YJA for them.
k tahnks
im interested in an Speg, rock leone, and a pack of metal faces , i pmed you.

although i wont be able to buy them until the next 3 weeks.
firekid : i did get the pm, but i cant assure you i'll have them in 3 weeks. if i get offers for them that are good ill take em.
k, thats cool, but if there are any MFB products in 3 weeks..ill be glad to buy some
I'm guessing the MFBs won't come with any launchers and winders? If not, do you have any ordinary ones to sell apart from the orange one listed here (since I hear the light versions are no good)?
The orange launcher is the only one i have for sale at the moment (have no spare string shooters) And the only mfb i'm selling that come with a launcher are the storm pegasis (comes with string shooter)

I'll probably hunt around and find some other stuff to list on here later.
Hey, just wondering what you still have up for sale?
I have sent you, Dreamborn, two private messages with questions and what I am interested in getting from you. I'm looking forward to your reply! ^^
hey cheers 4 the wolborgs came real quick
Rbn : I still have a few storm pegasis. light orange launchers and some other things around the place, not too sure on my wolborgs now (I need to have a looksie)

BBgoldflame : sent you a pm mate Joyful_3

Black phoenix : glad you like mate and thanks again Joyful_3
Dreamborn: PMed you back! ^^ Thank you for your reply.
(Oct. 14, 2009  6:13 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Rbn : I still have a few storm pegasis. light orange launchers and some other things around the place, not too sure on my wolborgs now (I need to have a looksie)

BBgoldflame : sent you a pm mate Joyful_3

Black phoenix : glad you like mate and thanks again Joyful_3

The storm Pegs mint?
fragbait : I keep forgetting to put that up Pinching_eyes, all my mfb's are brand new in box unless stated otherwise. I may even have a NIB flame saggitario for sale if anyones interested.
It already is up Dreamborn:

"Dreamborn Wrote:+ Everything up for sale is brand new in box (Except Plastics).
I am very interested in Flame Sag.
It depends how much though because i have another seller.
If you would like to sell it, PM me and we will talk there.
hi just wondering if you're still selling? it's been a while since this topics been opened, so. i guess this is also considered a bump. xD i'll pm you if it turns out you're still up for selling. Do you still have everything from your op?
Why, why is the dragoon ms uv always lime green D; . If you had it in normal white, I'd totally buy it. Its the only blade that I need to complete my pre MFB collection, just my luck that its one of the rarest.
Momiji : woah thread necro, you've found my new thread so nevermind XD.

Boss : ok..... why dont you just buy a lime one and paint it white Wink. I doubt I have a spare sorry.

Mods : could any of you guys please lock this thread to prevent any further revival? cheers Joyful_3