[Selling]  [MFB][PLASTIC]{DONNCHABLADERS} SELLING THREAD!

Poll: Would you like to see another flash sale in this store soon.

yes
83.33%
no
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
guys just updated the main post could you tell me if you can see the pictures just wondering
thank you
No, the pictures do not appear. You seem to have selected the URLs to view the images right in your album on Photobucket's site. Try copying something called the "Direct URL".
ok thanks for the advice
These are good plastics for sale!

I'm very interested in that Wolborg 4...
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:47 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: These are good plastics for sale!

I'm very interested in that Wolborg 4...
no double posting please
really would you like to buy any
by the way how do i set up a direct url for my pictures {the my code help page does not cover this}
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:12 PM)donnchablader Wrote: really would you like to buy any
by the way how do i set up a direct url for my pictures {the my code help page does not cover this}

You can only get the Direct URL from Photobucket.
from now until the 28th i will be hosting a smalll plastics sale. all plastics $10
(still working on fixing images, if required i will send a link to my photobucket album)
help needed to get direct url from photobucket
Hey I'll take the driger and dranzer v
pm has been sent however dranzer V has already been inquired about
update! i now have added full pictures to the front page and have added a poll and prices to my wares feel free to browse as you wish.
We now have a poll open so feel free to vote in order to get more flash sales
Bump
what would you guys think of me putting up a used BB-10 attack stadium,
what price would you like to see it for ?
Um..I saw one for around $15 so an amazing deal would be $8, if you decided to be really kind that is. A good, competitive price would be $12/$14. I would buy if within $10.
Umm i was interested in buying parts

Twisted tempo fusion wheel

MB performance tip

And hell kerbecs Fusion wheel facebolt and energy wheel

Pm me if you do
Umm i was really thinking of $25 + shipping as thats what most seller are selling them for,
however i will take that into consideration.