[Selling]  Looking for Unused Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F and/or Ray Unicorno D125CS

I will trade you a beyblade for an unused/mint condition Galaxy Pegasis or unused/mint/used Ray Unicorno as long as the rubber in the CS isn't worn.

I am willing to trade these.
Rock Leone 145WB x2
Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze 135MS
Rock Aquario 125SF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Earth Wolf 105WD
Storm Capricorn/Capricorne M145Q
You realize it would be way easier if you just told everyone the things you have that you are willing to trade right?
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:57 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: You realize it would be way easier if you just told everyone the things you have that you are willing to trade right?

Done.
Not to burst your bubble but those are (probably all) Hasbro beyblades, and I doubt anyone would trade something they've spent $15 for, for something you spent $8 for. Could be wrong though, I wish you the best of luck!
Please, if someone even want to get anything in the Bey Marketplace, you'l have to put:

[TRADING] in the prefix of your thread title.
Umm where do you live. I might trade a pegasus or unicorno with you...
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:07 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Please, if someone even want to get anything in the Bey Marketplace, you'l have to put:

iirc you are always the one saying this, dude I'm pretty sure it was already there, and usually it turns out to be there already even if you are right this time.
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:27 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Umm where do you live. I might trade a pegasus or unicorno with you...

Georgia, USA
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:07 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Please, if someone even want to get anything in the Bey Marketplace, you'l have to put:

Okay, I did it.
Wait what!? It was already there xD
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:31 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Wait what!? It was already there xD

Whoops, hahaha! Fixed it lol.
i'll trade you your galaxy pegasus
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:46 PM)darkbullmaster1 Wrote: i'll trade you your galaxy pegasus
He Looking for one . Not selling one.
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:11 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:46 PM)darkbullmaster1 Wrote: i'll trade you your galaxy pegasus
He Looking for one . Not selling one.

Oh man, someone who reads CAREFULLY. Hahaha! Thanks, DragoonRoks.
how wll you send t oo mee