[Selling]  Large Lot of (Mostly) Burst - Not Splitting - MD/USA

20 Jan 2023 - Price Cut, $350 and ill cover first $20 for shipping, or $300 local cash, still not interested in breaking the lot yet

Bought mostly during pandemic with the goal of having a fun little game night activity or build-your-own-battle-top drinking game, but moved away from that group before I could ever give it a go.  No interest in meeting up with local groups now.

All are nearly-new, most are unboxed & never stored, and the ones that have been launched, have all been launched less than 10 times and all within the cheap red stadium from Wallyworld.  Stickers still on sheets in bag pictured.  Can't recall perfectly but don't believe I bought any single parts, so it all should be what's listed in here.  Includes a few Hasbros/Pros.

**Hollow Valkyrie has stickers applied**

Listed is all of what I can find in emails as far as receipts.  Pictured is everything.  If it aint listed but it's in the picture, it'll be going in with the lot.

• B176 Hollow Valkyrie (The only one with stickers applied)
  • BB126 Flash Sagittario 230WD
  • BB-88 Meteo-L-Drago LW105LF
  • B191 Overdrive Special Starter
  • B189 Guilty Longinus
  • B185 Vanish Fafnir
  • B164 Union Spriggan
  • B00 Union Diabolos
  • B186 Full Collection
  • B174 Helios Volcano
  • B173 Super Satan Xtreme'
  • B174 Hyperion Burn Cho Xc'
  • B171 Triple Set
  • B150 Union Achilles
  • B161 Glide Ragnaruk
  • B175 Lucifer the End Kou
  • B168 Rage Longinus
  • B182 Dynamite Belial
  • B184 LR String Launcher
  • B00 LR String Launcher Lui

As much as I'd love to wring someone for the fresh $700+ due to condition, I'm not an unreasonable guy.  $550 for it all, and I'll cover the first $20 of shipping.  $450 if you're (near me) in MD and can do cash. Willing to consider other offers.  Not breaking up the lot yet, please don't ask.

[Image: 8JrcyFz.jpg]

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/zVa4WLG[/font][Image: zVa4WLG.jpg]
Bump/price cut, daddy wants a new GPU.

$350 shipped, $300 "local" cash, first $20 of shipping covered.
How long do you think this will be up?
(Jan. 21, 2023  4:57 AM)BlueDude07 Wrote: How long do you think this will be up?

Based on current interest? Quite a while, heh. I haven't taken to ebay or merc with a lot yet, just on here and the discord.
(Nov. 06, 2022  10:52 PM)swils Wrote: 20 Jan 2023 - Price Cut, $350 and ill cover first $20 for shipping, or $300 local cash, still not interested in breaking the lot yet

Bought mostly during pandemic with the goal of having a fun little game night activity or build-your-own-battle-top drinking game, but moved away from that group before I could ever give it a go.  No interest in meeting up with local groups now.

All are nearly-new, most are unboxed & never stored, and the ones that have been launched, have all been launched less than 10 times and all within the cheap red stadium from Wallyworld.  Stickers still on sheets in bag pictured.  Can't recall perfectly but don't believe I bought any single parts, so it all should be what's listed in here.  Includes a few Hasbros/Pros.

**Hollow Valkyrie has stickers applied**

Listed is all of what I can find in emails as far as receipts.  Pictured is everything.  If it aint listed but it's in the picture, it'll be going in with the lot.

• B176 Hollow Valkyrie (The only one with stickers applied)
  • BB126 Flash Sagittario 230WD
  • BB-88 Meteo-L-Drago LW105LF
  • B191 Overdrive Special Starter
  • B189 Guilty Longinus
  • B185 Vanish Fafnir
  • B164 Union Spriggan
  • B00 Union Diabolos
  • B186 Full Collection
  • B174 Helios Volcano
  • B173 Super Satan Xtreme'
  • B174 Hyperion Burn Cho Xc'
  • B171 Triple Set
  • B150 Union Achilles
  • B161 Glide Ragnaruk
  • B175 Lucifer the End Kou
  • B168 Rage Longinus
  • B182 Dynamite Belial
  • B184 LR String Launcher
  • B00 LR String Launcher Lui

As much as I'd love to wring someone for the fresh $700+ due to condition, I'm not an unreasonable guy.  $550 for it all, and I'll cover the first $20 of shipping.  $450 if you're (near me) in MD and can do cash. Willing to consider other offers.  Not breaking up the lot yet, please don't ask.

[Image: 8JrcyFz.jpg]

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/zVa4WLG[/font][Image: zVa4WLG.jpg]

I'm possibly interested