[Selling]  LMAO's Selling Thread! Currently selling nothing!

Hey everyone I have a few Beyblades to sell, preferably I would like to sell them as one lot, however if high enough offers are given for individual Beyblades, I'll sell them individually. Please send offers for now Smile

For sale is the following:

Jiraiya MS- Mint
Wolborg MS- Used (Bearing is amazing) AR has a few scratches.
Phantom Fox MS- Mint (Missing Stickers)
Advance Striker MS -Used (Running Core is amazing)
Driger MS-Mint
Draciel MS-Mint
Gaia Dragoon MS-Mint
Proto Grey Dragoon MSUV's running core (Grip Flat Core Ultimate Core)-Mint
-A bunch of HMS Launchers and Ripcords

UPDATE: I will now sell the MSUV running core for $40 plus shipping!

For now I only have HMS Beyblades, however I will soon start selling MFB, Plastics, and Zero-G.

Shipping to Canada and the US is about $10, however PM me so I can get the exact price. PM me if you are from anywhere else in the world and I can get an estimate going for you.

Pictures:

If you need better/up close pictures let me know Smile
Pm sent. Smile
Hopefully you'll start selling zero g and MFB.
i may be interested in one of your beyblades, i'll just reasearch them, and see which ones are the best to buySmile
Bump, Jiraiya MS and Wolborg MS have been sold.

To let you all know the core from DGMSUV has never been used by me. So bid accordingly to that. Smile
GUYS, that's a never used MSUV RC! I'd buy it myself if I could offer well enough.
Ask for photos or something, bid high! Even just the RCs are hard to find these days.
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:21 AM)BrioShield Wrote: GUYS, that's a never used MSUV RC! I'd buy it myself if I could offer well enough.
Ask for photos or something, bid high! Even just the RCs are hard to find these days.

Ya I remember that one .. I guess sharkdiver was selling it first for cheap ! I should've got my hands on it
BUMP
MSUV Core, Driger MS, Draciel MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS have all been sold!

Only Phantom Fox MS, and possibly Advance Striker MS left!
Small little update, I'll sell Phantom Fox MS for $15, so buy it now!

Advance Striker sold! MFB and Plastics will be added soon!
Everything sold out! Will have Plastics up for sale next including a Gigars mint in box!
Great Seller! Fast shipping! Great prices!
Just got my package from LMAO,
Awesome dealer with super communication, highly recommended!
(Oct. 18, 2014  2:46 PM)V2 Wrote: Just got my package from LMAO,
Awesome dealer with super communication, highly recommended!

Thanks! It's weird it took a month and a half to get to you, I'm so sorry about that. Usually to England it takes a little less than a month.

Thanks for your business!