[Selling]  KillerSpinner's dad is nuts! Basalt/Twisted

Just a link to an eBay listing. No name on a piece of paper because that is the same green carpet that many of you have seen in our posts before. Let's just say that that ugly green carpet IS our name! LOL Many more to come including several "special" beys etc..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0635958337

Thanks for looking
You should really write your name on paper. I don't think your carpet will be enough 'proof' unfortunately.

I'd like if my flooring was proof enough for my Beyblade lot picture(s) but alas it isn't even though its had its debut on many of my videos.
Dan

Did you check my feedback? Did you see the other items I have sold? Did you see the same carpet in all the pictures? Did you check the photobucket link to see many many more pics of that carpet? Have you ever seen any of my "Recent Purchase" replies??????

I'm not adding a piece of paper with my name on it because it is MY eBay listing, but thanks for your concern.
It isn't a question of trust, KillerSpinner, I would never imply such things. It is just the rules. If you're going to be advertising the stuff here, you should follow the rules in place, right? On eBay that isn't the case, but I figure when you step foot here with it, rules should apply to you.

I could be completely off mark here and this is totally fine by the WBO, but yeah, rules 'r rules.
I think the reason the 'picture with your name in it' rule is in place is to protect users on this forum. If you're going to sell on here then it's this site's moral responsibility to make sure no one gets cheated.

When you link to an ebay auction, it becomes ebay's responsibility. I don't know about the carpet, but all I have to do is check his ebay seller's rating and realise that he's trustworthy. Smile
Well, KillerSpinner, these are the two options :

- Since you are not using this website to do a transaction, you do not really need a topic for it, otherwise you could simply use the eBay thread.

- If you really want to keep this topic, then you do need to take a photograph with your username on it. It is just the rule, we cannot make exceptions. I think even for Brad we would ask this requirement.