[Selling]  Kaz's Kustoms! (HMS added!)

I had no idea for a topic title.

Anyway, so I haven't touched my blades in a good 5 years or so, maybe longer. With Christmas coming up, as well as just having more important things on my plate, I have decided to let go of almost all my collection. Sadly since I got all my blades when I was younger, they aren't all mint. The looks differ, from barely/never touched to been in more Beyblade battles than I can count. I did throw out what was broken though so anything you see is still how it should be.

I'll be completely honest, though it may end up biting me in the arse possibly, and admit that I have no idea what any of them are worth. I don't know if they are worth a lot as they are old, not as much since some have taken a beating, so basically... make reasonable offers. If anyone wants to give me insight on value of my blades by all means I'd appreciate it.

Some blades I can make complete if you let me know what goes together. It has been so long since I touched them I can barely remember, and I can also put blades together if you tell me what parts you want (and if I have no idea the part name you're referring to you may have to show me)

If anyone doesn't live in America who's interested we'll have to see what you want so I can look into the shipping on it, I've never shipped outside of America to be honest.

Btw, I also apologize for only two pictures having my username in it, I didn't even notice that till I hopped on here, and I was putting parts away as I took pics but I managed two at least, and where I took pics looks exactly the same so it should be fine right?

Anyway, SHOP OPENED!

---
HMS/Metal

(Dec. 13, 2015  11:32 PM)...Beyblade? Wrote: How much for the orange dranzer?

(Dec. 13, 2015  11:45 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Prices pls.

Well...

The OP Wrote:I don't know if they are worth a lot as they are old, not as much since some have taken a beating, so basically... make reasonable offers.
(Dec. 13, 2015  11:45 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Prices pls.

I don't know the value I'm pretty new to HMS and don't know the prices of everything yet.
I messaged you, Kazaf.
(Dec. 14, 2015  11:00 PM)Vanguard Nerd Wrote: How much for wolborg MS and dragoon MS

Well...

The OP Wrote:I don't know if they are worth a lot as they are old, not as much since some have taken a beating, so basically... make reasonable offers.
How much for Dragoon GT and Draciel G
hello, i would like to buy burning keberous, wolborg ms, and phantom fox ms. could we discuss a price through pm?