[Selling]  Kamen X Helmet

Esty link

I'm selling real life Kamen X helmets, 3D modelled and made by myself. A fully complete Kamen X helmet, detaching chin strap helps put the helmet on, with a lifting visor and one way mirror X screen . So noone can know who the mysterious Masked Beyblader could be.
Made with durable plastic and a high infill so it can take a tonne beys to it (wouldnt recommend putting it in an arena though)

1 Size fits all. Large area inside the helmet means no matter how big your head it will fit. (Inside length at 21.5cm at longest width on the head, 13.9cm at longest on the neck). You may need to attach padding yourself for comfort/ sizing (so that the helmet doesnt wobble...idk how big your head is so youll have to do this yourself, you can use EVA foam or other soft materials and hot glue it on the inside of the helmet).

The standard version is not painted. However I use super nice filament which is very faithful to the anime colours, if you would like a more shiny non 3D printed looking version I will happily paint it for you (as I have not made a helmet painted yet there are no pictures as of yet)

Whenever wearing helmets like this due to the large visor size, it is highly likely to fog up while wearing. While the helmet is breathable due to air circulating
Through the visor section, lens fogging can be decreased by wearing a $15 neck fan from amazon as they can be super discreet too.
The helmet you see in the listing was the first Kamen X helmet I made, so to me there were a few imperfections. later iterations will be improved even further upon.

Etsy link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/16516195...t-inspired

[Image: il_1140xN.5706674210_lvs3.jpg]